Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a lost soul starting to awaken.
Ask a lost soul starting to awaken.
Ask a way.
RE: Ask a lost soul starting to awaken.
(November 12, 2017 at 7:42 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Ask a way.

Why?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

What is your favorite academic subject and why do you like it?

(November 12, 2017 at 8:55 pm)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote:

What is your favorite academic subject and why do you like it?

Computer Science (programming), you use combination of creativity, math, logic, reasoning, language, analysis and you sharpen your mind, there seems to be no limits on what we can achieve in this science and what we can design and create,  making my career path, to be what I am to create by putting whatever effort I am going to put.

I love it and there is a lot of apps I have in my mind which I want to do in the future.
Why is this in the Intro section and not the Ask a ... one?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 12, 2017 at 10:09 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Why is this in the Intro section and not the Ask a ... one?

I did a mistake putting into this one.
Want me to move it?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 12, 2017 at 10:12 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Want me to move it?

Yes, that would be appreciated.
Again, why?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

You need more information here. Three words doesn't make for a good thread starter - especially in light of the fact that we have an open thread right now about people not starting threads that merit valuable discussion. 

Can you perhaps expand on this more?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.