Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Guy Self-Identifies as Filipino Woman
White Guy Self-Identifies as Filipino Woman
Some dude in Florida has decided that not only is he a she but that he is also a Filipino.

HERE

While there may be some justification in believing that some people with male genitals have female brain structures*, I cannot think of any way to justify the notion that people can be whatever race they want to be, other than recognizing 'race' as the social construct that it actually is. Do liberal/progressive types think this kind of post-modern approach to identity is valid?

*The notion that there is a specifically female brain seems like a can of worms for feminism.
RE: White Guy Self-Identifies as Filipino Woman
Hahahahaha hahahaha
And?  Why do you care what someone else identifies themself as?  You identify yourself as a true believer in the one god.  

Which is more ludicrous?  At least filipino females exist.

I think that it's silly to object to self identification. We all have one. How many of them are accurate representations of self in the first place?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It is kind of contradictory. On one hand we say that femininity/masculinity don't exist and that males/females are the same and interchangeable. On the other hand we recognize the extreme psychological plight a person is put in when they feel feminine but are actually male.

So, which is it?

They cant both be true. Personally I'll take the latter one and acknowledge the differences between men and women.

As for race, I have no idea.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(November 15, 2017 at 12:49 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: It is kind of contradictory. On one hand we say that femininity/masculinity don't exist and that males/females are the same and interchangeable.

No, not the same, just same rights.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Attack helicopters look sexy.
You left off the "Keep it up!"

Who

The fuck

Cares?

It hurts nobody.

It kills nobody.

It affects nobody else's life.

The Sun will still rise in the morning. It will still set at night.

Had there not been mention of this, you would have continued your life regardless. Is it too much to ask for that sentiment to be reciprocated
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Meh, just another god damn laotian trying to put one over on us.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 15, 2017 at 1:13 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:

Attack helicopters look sexy.

This is a hoot and I love his accent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 715 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 707 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21649 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3953 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 5867 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BMW to build self driving motorcycle onlinebiker 12 714 July 9, 2021 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 791 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2711 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2790 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1119 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate