Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC/DC Guitarist dead at 64......
AC/DC Guitarist dead at 64......
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/m...64-w512164

(November 18, 2017 at 3:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/m...64-w512164

One of the rock bands I grew up with in the 80s.

RE: AC/DC Guitarist dead at 64......
It's very sad that Angus died ... he was really great guitar player ...
I really like ACDC ... and even once i was at their concert ....
[/url]
[url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9UK72nWScKWUXNTcGx5dXRDRjdLSFhFeGctNEMzR3FwXzln]ACDC... 1991
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Sorry to hear that, way too young . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

This reminded me of my youth, so sad to hear this, the best band from Australia without a doubt.
(November 18, 2017 at 7:18 pm)KittyAnn Wrote: It's very sad that Angus died ... he was really great guitar player ...
[/url]
[url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9UK72nWScKWUXNTcGx5dXRDRjdLSFhFeGctNEMzR3FwXzln]ACDC... 1991

Nit pick:  It was Malcolm that died, not Angus.

Pretty sure the spells the end of AC/DC, though.  Pity.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 19, 2017 at 6:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 18, 2017 at 7:18 pm)KittyAnn Wrote: It's very sad that Angus died ... he was really great guitar player ...
[/url]

Nit pick:  It was Malcolm that died, not Angus.

Boru
ups.... my mistake...😖
I accidentally killed Angus, i was thinking about Malcolm but i wrote Angus meh...!
Well but now i'm sure the guy will definitely live long and happily...
...and right, i agree with you... it's probably the end of AC/DC, though....
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
(November 19, 2017 at 6:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nit pick:  It was Malcolm that died, not Angus.

Boru

Why? Malcolm retired from the band 3 years ago, due to early onset dementia and was replaced by Stevie Young. If anything should suggest the end of AC/DC, it's Brian Johnson's hearing loss and the fact that he's been replaced - at least for live performances - in 2016, by Axl F-ing Rose...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(November 19, 2017 at 10:23 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(November 19, 2017 at 6:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nit pick:  It was Malcolm that died, not Angus.

Boru

Why? Malcolm retired from the band 3 years ago, due to early onset dementia and was replaced by Stevie Young. If anything should suggest the end of AC/DC, it's Brian Johnson's hearing loss and the fact that he's been replaced - at least for live performances - in 2016, by Axl F-ing Rose...

Because I'm not sure Angus would have the heart to go on with the band without Malcolm, active or not.  Angus almost called it quits when Malcolm retired - this may be too much for him.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson