Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elizabeth Warren = Pocohontas
Elizabeth Warren = Pocohontas
At least the Chump is an equal opportunity offender. How about just staying on task for another 30 seconds? Would that be too much to ask? FFS

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...e-american
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
RE: Elizabeth Warren = Pocohontas
He seems crazier than usual since the news broke about Flynn.

The WLB is a man with a problem.
(November 27, 2017 at 9:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He seems crazier than usual since the news broke about Flynn.

The WLB is a man with a problem.

No, he is neither a man, nor is what he has a mere problem.
Was it really necessary to use a potential ethnic slur to refer to Elizabeth Warren in front of people who would likely be affected by said slur? Better yet, was it even necessary to bring her up at all in a speech honouring the Navajo codetalkers, a subject she has fuck all to do with? Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking about.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Why the Holy Fuck is this STILL a goddam issue ?

Somebody stick the fucking swab in Elizabeth's mouth and send the damn thing to AncestryDNA.

Jesus Fucking Christ, this ain't fucking brain surgery.

Did IQs drop sharply today while I was passing another fucking stone ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

No.  The WLB is as stupid as he has always been.

I suspect that stone has a higher IQ than he does.
(November 27, 2017 at 10:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No.  The WLB is as stupid as he has always been.

I suspect that stone has a higher IQ than he does.

Big Grin  I bet that that stone speaks more eloquently to Vorly than the Chump does to the rest of us. Sorry, not trying to make light of your condition.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
There's really only one way they should have responded:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I just saw Trump's derogatory comment on CNN while he was supposed to be honoring native Americans at the White House - I really couldn't believe it for a minute. And sadly, there are still voters out there who refuse to say anything critical about their guy, no matter what he does or says.

-Teresa
We've all figured them out.

[Image: 1437318885343.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Elizabeth Warren out of race onlinebiker 47 3317 March 12, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Elizabeth Warren Flips on Super PACs Secular Elf 4 432 March 4, 2020 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1554 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1512 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Warren's Wealth Tax Yonadav 5 896 January 25, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Elizabeth Warren impressed me CapnAwesome 106 3876 October 20, 2018 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Jane2d
  Elizabeth Warren Last Night With Stephen Colbert Minimalist 4 896 November 21, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  I Thought Elizabeth Warren Was Smarter Minimalist 0 595 September 22, 2017 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Elizabeth Warren Reduces Carson to a sputtering puddle of piss. Minimalist 22 2858 January 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist