Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kate Steinle's Killer Found Not Guilty
Kate Steinle's Killer Found Not Guilty
Kate Steinle's killer was found not guilty of murder. Her killer, whose name is not worth mentioning, is an illegal border hopper with a criminal record who had been deported five times. Build That Wall!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/kat...urder.html
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Kate Steinle's Killer Found Not Guilty
When fucktards like you can work up the same outrage for black motorists who get gunned down by cops because they have broken tail lights then I'll pay attention to your fucking bullshit whining.

Were you on the jury?  Did you hear the evidence?

Much as you hate it, you don't get to hang people because they are a different color than you.
(November 30, 2017 at 9:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: When fucktards like you can work up the same outrage for black motorists who get gunned down by cops because they have broken tail lights then I'll pay attention to your fucking bullshit whining.

Were you on the jury?  Did you hear the evidence?

Much as you hate it, you don't get to hang people because they are a different color than you.

Fuck that cock sucking jury and fuck you too! That mother fucking illegal border jumper has a criminal past and was deported from this country five fucking times! Then he sneaks back into this country again and kills Kate Steinle with a stolen gun. Build that fucking wall!

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Never heard of this case. Nonetheless, if there was any doubt, I'm glad they set him free. It's better to set a guilty man free than put an innocent man in prison.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Uhh...you do realize that American citizens kill people all the time, don't you?

'Some men are rapists. Ban all the men!!!'
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(November 30, 2017 at 9:42 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Uhh...you do realize that American citizens kill people all the time, don't you?

'Some men are rapists. Ban all the men!!!'
Uhh...then we don't need to compound that problem by looking the other way when illegals sneak across our border and commit those same crimes! Get that wall built!

A theist, Trump never had any intention of building a wall.
Did you think Mexico was going to pay for it too?
Just read the article. Looks like the idiot admitted to having killed her but that it was an accident.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(November 30, 2017 at 9:33 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Never heard of this case. Nonetheless, if there was any doubt, I'm glad they set him free. It's better to set a guilty man free than put an innocent man in prison.

No, he wasn't set free (a glaring omission in the article linked in the OP), he was convicted of felony possession of a firearm and faces 16 months to 3 years in prison. He's also been in custody for 2 years awaiting trial.

He's a bad guy for sure - a convicted felon several times over even before this. But he was appropriately given due process and the jury did their job. The prosecution didn't present enough evidence that he committed murder. We don't convict people simply because they're from another country. It's wrong for government leaders to use this case to drive a wedge between the American people.

I feel for Ms. Steinle's family. The last photo I posted on AF was coincidentally taken a short walking distance from where she was killed and I thought about this case as I walked by the pier that day. An all-around tragic story.

-Teresa
You mean the wall that needs to be see through, so when someone throws over a sixty pound bag, the guy on the other side won't be hit in the head? Not very impressive of a wall. Not that any kind of wall is really going to solve the problem.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1351 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Republicans are scared of Trump despite knowing he is guilty Prime Time 0 288 February 10, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1472 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 591 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours Joods 188 12986 October 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bill Cosby Guilty! c172 139 22138 May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  East Area Rapist/ Killer caught Seraphina 29 3579 April 29, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The WLB Found Another Scumbag to Pardon Minimalist 0 277 April 13, 2018 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 2898 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Bundy Militia Dipwads Found ‘Not’ Guilty, Again, Due To Pre-Existing Whiteness By Do The Grand Nudger 8 1637 August 23, 2017 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist