Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low-Tech device goes off at Port Authority
Low-Tech device goes off at Port Authority
Per the news on CNN right now there's been some sort of an explosive device that's been detonated at the Port Authority in New York. They are claiming it's a terrorist attack. I'm just listening so I haven't heard of numbers of deaths or casualties.

If staff could fix the typo on my title, I'd be forever grateful. It should read Low-Tech device goes off at Port Authority.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Low-Tech device goes off a Port Authority
do you mean this?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/11/us/man...index.html
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Yep. That's the one. Thanks for posting the link. I'm watching it on TV right now.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Seemed like the bomb was a dud, in the video all you see is some smoke.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
"Thank God our first responders were there so quickly."

OK, then, mayor.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
We're very fortunate terrorists are so bad at terrorism.
(December 11, 2017 at 11:20 am)c172 Wrote: "Thank God our first responders were there so quickly."

OK, then, mayor.

"Thank god God didn't prevent this shit, because we'd have nothing to talk about otherwise."  Rolleyes  Jerkoff
Meanwhile, there are far more mass shootings, defined as 3 or more people injured or killed in America.

And I am betting 45 is jacking off right now at the prospect of FUCKS NEWS being a distraction from their former employee Megyn Kelly today hosting 3 of the orange baboon's accusers.
Perp survived, excepted to live.

Might give some insight into radicalization process.

Wonder if detonator failed to set off main charge of device? If it's relatively intact maybe some good evidence will persist as to whether or not the perp had help building it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Both CNN and MSNBC are talking about Mueller and the accusers.  Obviously this "attack" was not big enough for them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FB app hit by low ratings Foxaèr 3 580 June 10, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  When Darwin goes on a date with Karma ignoramus 4 260 April 19, 2021 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What will you do when GM goes all electric? onlinebiker 38 1437 January 30, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  regarding COPPA, is the FTC overreaching their authority here? Cepheus Ace 7 677 November 21, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1616 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  No peace in the Middle East, Netanyahu forced off stage EgoDeath 0 342 September 11, 2019 at 4:03 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Pence goes on "Poor Me" tour.... Brian37 52 2040 May 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 945 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  FFRF is pissing off Ham and the Christians..... again. brewer 157 13199 January 24, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  One Trump Loving Confederate Asshole Goes Down In Flames Minimalist 25 2988 November 8, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama