Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that God exists
Proof that God exists
As an exercise in futility use one or more of the following headings to prove the existence of God.

Do not ask me to define God, I won't do it; use whatever definition you wish.

Empirical
Rational
Physical
Logical
Nonsense
Telelogical
Oncological
Theoretical
Fictional
Surrealist
And finally Giggle
4 Horsemen

I respectfully request that MK and LR not respond. If in fact they are members of this Forum. Thanks.
Robert
Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.

RE: Proof that God exists
Duh fuck?
<insert profound quote here>
Actually, only those two maniacs should respond.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Damn, now I feel obligated. Hi Y'all!

Oh, wait................ he said MK. NVM.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 11, 2017 at 6:38 pm)Cyberman Wrote:

Thanks. I wasn't sure about that "request". It was only a request not a denial. Of course they could ignore the "request".
Robert
Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.

The bible says so.

Checkmate, atheists!
Dying to live, living to die.
Deleted
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
What about Emotional?

God exists because he makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.   Smile
(December 11, 2017 at 5:53 pm)TheoneandonlytrueGod Wrote: As an exercise in futility use one or more of the following headings to prove the existence of God.

Do not ask me to define God, I won't do it; use whatever definition you wish.

Empirical
Rational
Physical
Logical
Nonsense
Telelogical
Oncological Ontological?
Theoretical
Fictional
Surrealist
And finally Giggle
4 Horsemen

I respectfully request that MK and LR not respond. If in fact they are members of this Forum. Thanks.

A change to your request, noted above. Big Grin  Though I do have to say LR seems like a tumor on the backside of the forum.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6295 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1348 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  God Exists brokenreflector 210 12944 June 16, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "How do I know God exists?" - the first step to atheism Mystic 51 29710 April 23, 2018 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Proof of God Existence faramirofgondor 39 8105 April 20, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  Before We Discuss Whether God Exists, I Have A Question Jenny A 113 14799 March 7, 2018 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: possibletarian
  Proof that God is not real? ComradeMeow 6 2484 August 5, 2017 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Muslims are using this NASA video as proof that islam is true and that allah exists LetThereBeNoGod 10 3958 February 16, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: LetThereBeNoGod
  Proof of God B0B 33 3971 January 19, 2017 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? Mariosep 1101 113824 December 12, 2016 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Asmodee