Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think The World Would Take Us Much More Seriously On Iran
I Think The World Would Take Us Much More Seriously On Iran
The WLB and his henchdogs are all whining about Iran and the protests.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/russia-...-mcmaster/

Quote:Russia will pay ‘huge price’ for backing Iran: HR McMaster

Of course, when there are NFL players kneeling during the national anthem the WLB loses his fucking shit and then equates peaceful demonstrators with nazis and klansmen.

Your words do matter, fuckface.
RE: I Think The World Would Take Us Much More Seriously On Iran
(January 5, 2018 at 3:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The WLB and his henchdogs are all whining about Iran and the protests.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/russia-...-mcmaster/

Quote:Russia will pay ‘huge price’ for backing Iran: HR McMaster

Of course, when there are NFL players kneeling during the national anthem the WLB loses his fucking shit and then equates peaceful demonstrators with nazis and klansmen.

Your words do matter, fuckface.

45 is one lying opportunistic sack of crap. Spent his campaign vilifying an entire religion, BUT at the same time peaceful protesters here in America, now that asshole expects us to believe he cares about challenging Iran's leadership to stop being a totalitarian theocracy? 

The GOP and the orange fuckface stupidly sell the bullshit slur that liberals hate freedom or dissent. I hate Iran's Imam ruled theocracy myself. But it seems that our far right here are secretly jealous that they cant create a Christian version here.
Yup bullying sports leagues to engage in a petty red meat toss to his rabid hick followers . While having a million things on his plate for more important to  his ACTUAL JOB. And not really adding anything meaningful to the conversation  on police brutality anyway . Accept to lash out at one player for having the balls to not respect an organization who keeps using excessive force on black people.And a nation that seems to keep making excuses to do nothing about it . While people  blather on about how football should not be political then demanding national anthems  and soldiers and uber nationalism be on full display while pretending that isn't political . Then those people lose their minds when the NFL reacts to a  politician sticking his nose were it does not belong .Then they start  burning stuff they paid hundreds of dollars for .And buying out a guy who agrees with protesters . Then they  try to claim victory for dropping sales when this had nothing to do with money . And saying it won't hurt Trump politically  when that was not even the goal. I think that sums that up.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

It's happening. People are protesting in Iran against religious rule. Mostly women are posting on Twitter removing their hijab and risking imprisoment on the hashtag #دختران_خیابان_انقلاب meaning “the girls of Enghelab street” but to us it's #IranianProtests

“the girls of Enghelab street” which was the street where Vida Movahed first took off her hijab and got arrested.
[Image: ZiZpfE2Z_o.jpg]
[Image: iKrvNOt0_o.jpg]

Elderly woman in Iran joins the protest against forced hijab.

An Iranian religious woman in chador (hijab worn by more religious women in Iran) is also protesting against forced hijab in Iran
[Image: RplIDjNX_o.jpg]

A frustrated woman in Iran shouts at Islamic cleric "you have no shame…filth...you have ruined our lives"

A young man in Iran was tortured and flogged in prison after his arrest during Iran Protests. His mother posted this picture.
[Image: bGL5OtKE_o.jpg]

Another woman arrested in Iran for protesting forced hijab by taking off her headscarf.
Name: Narges Hosseini
Women are removing their hijab, posting it with the hashtag
[Image: AAeKWNzh_o.jpg]

18-year-old boy in Iran was flogged 80 times few days ago, for drinking alcohol.
City: Mashhad
[Image: TLOGQ0RE_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so much recent transphobic legislation? FrustratedFool 15 815 August 15, 2023 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1185 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 843 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2209 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Another US Export. Thank You So Bloody Much BrianSoddingBoru4 6 357 January 13, 2021 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Iran's top nuke scientist killed. Brian37 18 1029 November 28, 2020 at 1:53 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3302 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1894 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3804 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  So much about religious liberty Fake Messiah 14 1593 February 8, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37