Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming to America
Coming to America
I have seriously had enough of this arsehole of a country and all its self-absorbed nonentities with their idiot obsessions over complete bastards. I'm like a ghost in my own home, I can almost literally feel myself stagnating. I've got so many knives in my back I'm actually cladistically related to porcupines. I've been thrown under a bus so many times I appear on the timetables.

So I quit. For good. I have to get out of this limbo I'm trapped in. I've been checking out flights to New York or wherever, one way ticket obviously, so I can fade away from these zero-dimensional idiots. They won't even notice I've gone - I genuinely make no impression on anyone's lives to the point of their days being no different whether I'm around or not.

I do have someone helping me on fb, with accommodation advice etc, but any (genuine and serious) ideas are welcome.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Coming to America
You can get very lost in LA.
Screw New York, come to Boston. I'll meet you there.
Maybe you should practice your Norwegian accent ...
We have plenty of zero dimensional idiots. Understand that geographical/societal changes do not always result in a fix. 

Will still like to see you across the pond and wish you luck.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Granted, however this country has nothing to offer me anymore. I have ties to exactly three people; two are my parents, and the other - well, there's no loss there.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 12, 2018 at 2:34 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Screw New York, come to Boston. I'll meet you there.

It's a TRAP! Brady will deflate your balls! Big Grin

(Note to Brian37: Everyone will hear you sing Achy Breaky Heart after the Superbowl) Dodgy
2 questions, before I offer my expert advice Smile
Have you been to the US to visit?
What profession / industry do you work in?

-Teresa
Come to Alabama. We listen to both kinds of music, Country and Western and turn signals are cutting edge technology.
Good luck Cyberstimbo. This will greatly improve the likelihood of a possible meet up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming upon a smashed $70K truck. Jehanne 6 661 December 26, 2022 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  An interesting read concerning atheism in america. brewer 11 682 January 3, 2022 at 12:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Brace yourselves... Christmas is coming! T.J. 71 2897 December 25, 2021 at 11:22 am
Last Post: brewer
  Andrew Zimmern, "What's Eating America".. Brian37 36 3707 February 17, 2020 at 11:32 pm
  You knew this thread was coming. Foxaèr 42 3240 October 21, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  The zombies are coming! Foxaèr 18 1991 May 21, 2018 at 10:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Things You Don't Like About Other Countries ( America Gets Immunity) Amarok 61 9237 April 11, 2017 at 6:58 pm
  Is America the greatest country Kingpin 267 39827 December 14, 2015 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Today I visited the largest ______ in North America... Mudhammam 11 2516 September 27, 2015 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Coming to terms with not finding romantic love dyresand 19 4467 July 22, 2015 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Longhorn