Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about this unusual experience
Question about this unusual experience
I would love to know your impression of this video, do you believe it? A Muslim man apparently turned Christian after he called out to Muhammad and Allah with no answer but then Jesus came and rescued his shingles. He is really popular now.,nasir sadiki. Some Muslims say he lied but i dont want to be too skeptical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1DL9ANF-m4
RE: Question about this unusual experience
Stahp.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
One can never be too skeptical...

A ficticious character called Jesus came and rescued him? Sounds legit...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Quote:Left to Die

"In a few hours, he'll be dead," the doctor said. "If by some miracle he lives, he'll probably be blind in his right eye, deaf in his right ear, paralyzed on his right side and he may be severely brain damaged from the high fever."

orthodox-man, where is this documented?

Standard issue conman.

(January 26, 2018 at 12:21 am)orthodox-man Wrote: I would love to know your impression of this video, do you believe it? A Muslim man apparently turned Christian after he called out to Muhammad and Allah with no answer but then Jesus came and rescued his shingles. He is really popular now.,nasir sadiki. Some Muslims say he lied but i dont want to be too skeptical

What do you think?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
What do i think?
I'm currently reflecting on my carreer-choice in dealing with misery day in, day out, coupled with The apparant inherent meaninglessness of life.
I don't really have thoughts to spare on dumb stories like these.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
This kind of experience will become more frequent towards the end of time.
A few of those experiences are real and done by God, but the majority will be either lies or actual miracles performed by the angelic hosts of Satan.
It is hard to judge, except by the outcomes - that is, what it achieves on society - what the agenda is behind such events.

The entire world will be converted to a form of Christianity, which will be accomplished in part through supernatural manifestations.

So miracles are not high on the list for the genuine, so far as evidence goes.
It will be impossible for any human being to avoid utter deception, unless their minds have been fortified with Scripture.
This scenario may not involve the current generation, but the conditions of ignorance are preparing the way for it.
Quote:It will be impossible for any human being to avoid utter deception, unless their minds have been fortified with Scripture.

Excellent point.  It is important to fortify our minds with stories of talking snakes, infanticide, cursed fig trees, water walking, magically produced bread,
zombies, talking donkeys, weather control, fish that don't digest their food, magic fruit trees, and mammalian parthenogenesis in order that, you know, we don't get deceived or anything.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What do I think? I think that you'll believe anything. 

I do have a finger bone from St. Barnabas for sale.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 26, 2018 at 12:21 am)orthodox-man Wrote: I would love to know your impression of this video, do you believe it? A Muslim man apparently turned Christian after he called out to Muhammad and Allah with no answer but then Jesus came and rescued his shingles. He is really popular now.,nasir sadiki. Some Muslims say he lied but i dont want to be too skeptical

Why don't you want to be "too skeptical"? Do you blindly believe people? What's the point of this thread again?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hell, or rather my brief experience of it. Drich 206 84575 December 23, 2019 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: no one
  How much of my personal experience should I tell the world? Der/die AtheistIn 10 1411 January 18, 2019 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  I was on the atheist experience :) Nihilist Virus 70 7338 April 6, 2016 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Won2blv
  My recent experience attending a Slovak Catholic church Mudhammam 3 1953 October 25, 2015 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  My personal experience with christianity abaris 2 1586 October 26, 2014 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Sejanus
  My first psychedelic experience made me embrace my atheism Vegamo 5 2069 April 16, 2014 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  My Experience at ChristianForums.com Cinjin 35 8745 March 26, 2014 at 2:38 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  discrimination against atheist in christian schools (personal experience) Science it works 15 6049 August 17, 2013 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Personal experience Captain Scarlet 76 20043 August 23, 2010 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates