Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did nobody teach this guy to read?
Did nobody teach this guy to read?
Not the sharpest tool in the shed.... 

RE: Did nobody teach this guy to read?
Maybe he thought the mask would help.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This 'cycle of violence must stop!
Agreed.  The attempted theft clearly shows the guy to be a cyclepath.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Gawad and Boru, your corny jokes are a crime in and of themselves. What is important is that this perp gets help and doesn't get caught in a bad cycle in and out of prison.
(January 2, 2019 at 2:34 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Gawad and Boru, your corny jokes are a crime in and of themselves.  What is important is that this perp gets help and doesn't get caught in a bad cycle in and out of prison.

That's a fair point, and I do hope he gets help.  But you should know that a lot of pedalphiles are recidivists.

Boru
(January 2, 2019 at 5:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 2, 2019 at 2:34 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Gawad and Boru, your corny jokes are a crime in and of themselves.  What is important is that this perp gets help and doesn't get caught in a bad cycle in and out of prison.

That's a fair point, and I do hope he gets help.  But you should know that a lot of pedalphiles are recidivists.

Boru

Seriously dude, you are bucking for a lawsuit, that is the second time in two weeks you almost made me choke on my beer! "Pedalphiles"..... DAMN YOU! Now that was funny.

I can see the police interviewing the bike, "Show us on this BMX where the perp touched you?"

Bike, "Well, first he touched my chain, then he was going to sit on me."
Maybe the bike in question should retain a good spokes-person.

Boru
(January 2, 2019 at 5:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Maybe the bike in question should retain a good spokes-person.

Boru

HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT SEE THAT COMING!  That is 3 times now! Hilarious
Too many recycled jokes in this thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 723 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 712 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 810 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Teach Cops to Maim? onlinebiker 66 1863 November 11, 2020 at 7:47 pm
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2602 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3150 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  This topic from 2016, proved true in 2018, read and do your part WinterHold 0 334 September 8, 2018 at 8:40 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Oregon School District forces LGBT kids to read bible as punishment Divinity 42 3733 May 14, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Guy Avenatti Is Good! Minimalist 0 281 May 8, 2018 at 8:37 pm
  Racist Moms Teach Kids How To Vandalize Mosque chimp3 5 722 March 14, 2018 at 10:20 pm