Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any thoughts on SE Cupp's take on Hillary and Melania?
Any thoughts on SE Cupp's take on Hillary and Melania?
I'll admit I've held this thought against Hillary.

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Any thoughts on SE Cupp's take on Hillary and Melania?
Another pig with lipstick.
My take is it's none of my fucking business. I think Melania should do whatever she wants to do. I think Hillary should do whatever she wants to do.

I hope we find out one day Hillary was fucking a slew of 23yo pool boys on the down low all this time. And that our nosy half-baked opinions on her being some weak victim was just a bunch of uninformed bullshit. Well, our opinions are definitely uninformed bullshit no matter what the truth is. But it'd be very satisfying if the 23yo thing were the case.
I'm sure she has her rea$ons for sticking with the WLB.  In both cases, it is a private matter between husband and wife.
When will the opposition learn the game is not about publicized self reflection. It is about Having the chutzpah to associate the other side with one's own most disgraceful misteps.
(March 28, 2018 at 12:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm sure she has her rea$ons for sticking with the WLB.  In both cases, it is a private matter between husband and wife.

Well . . . .

Not quite. Trump IS pandering to the religious folks, and the religious folks have rules and commandments and dogma and strictures and laws and edicts on all manner of topics. One might expect Trump to comport himself perhaps a little better to save his followers and voters and supporters embarrassment and charges of hypocrisy. The pandering thing SHOULD work both ways, after all.

I also note, while unlikely, should the US congress deem Ivana Trump First Lady over Melania, Biblically, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It would be interesting to see the fundamentalists and evangelicals reaction to such a pro-Bible move from our other wise base and corrupt congress. I presume Donald Trump's reaction would be interesting too.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

From Wiki, here's the definition of pandering:

Pandering is the act of expressing one's views in accordance with the likes of a group to which one is attempting to appeal. The term is most notably associated with politics. In pandering, the views one is expressing are merely for the purpose of drawing support up to and including votes and do not necessarily reflect one's personal values.

Why would we give a pandering politician any kind of a pass for such conduct ?

Additionally, any group, PANDERED to, that does not object to being pandered to especially on matters of Godly important, needs their noses rubbed in the feces.

It's why we're here.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 28, 2018 at 2:11 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(March 28, 2018 at 12:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm sure she has her rea$ons for sticking with the WLB.  In both cases, it is a private matter between husband and wife.

Well . . . .

Not quite. Trump IS pandering to the religious folks, and the religious folks have rules and commandments and dogma and strictures and laws and edicts on all manner of topics. One might expect Trump to comport himself perhaps a little better to save his followers and voters and supporters embarrassment and charges of hypocrisy. The pandering thing SHOULD work both ways, after all.

I also note, while unlikely, should the US congress deem Ivana Trump First Lady over Melania, Biblically, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It would be interesting to see the fundamentalists and evangelicals reaction to such a pro-Bible move from our other wise base and corrupt congress. I presume Donald Trump's reaction would be interesting too.

But surely you don’t really think xtians are moral? They’re i it for the sin and forgiveness. Shame is for the people they disagree with.
They think they are.

Good enough to rub their noses in their Donald's shit.

Goes back to the 2 master thing. If they can't serve God and Trump at the same time, and they give precedence to Trump, it is evidence of their DISBELIEF in God.

That's a win for our side.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1209 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2248 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3312 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1359 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  I am so so so jealous, oh ma gosh. Melania Trump honors Africans with a visit WinterHold 5 655 November 7, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7692 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Spicoli "Take that Mr Hand". Brian37 0 329 October 17, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12226 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  I take 45s comments Press personally OP/ED Brian37 44 7399 July 2, 2018 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I tried to warn the Bernie and Hillary busters. Brian37 27 3340 June 29, 2018 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Shell B