Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dumb Orange Fuck Has His Trade War
The Dumb Orange Fuck Has His Trade War
https://www.theguardian.com/business/201...mp-tariffs

Quote:US stock markets hit as China retaliates to Trump tariffs

Dow and S&P tumble amid fears of a full-blown trade war as Beijing targets food imports

Dow is down 653 points at the moment.

Nice going, you fucking idiot.
RE: The Dumb Orange Fuck Has His Trade War
(April 2, 2018 at 1:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/business/201...mp-tariffs

Dow and S&P tumble amid fears of a full-blown trade war as Beijing targets food imports

Anyone want to take bets that this will be the shark he jumps? Hopefully the GOP will abandon ship before he sinks the world into WW3.
Putin is coming for a White House visit.

Tee hee . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The Chinese seems to have selected American commodities to put tariffs on specifically to focus the exposure on the states that flipped from democrat to trump in 2016.

Wisconsin,Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina will all be disproportionally hit.
Quote:Is there no end to the torture that an Oriental mind can think of?

-- Gunga Din    1939
(April 2, 2018 at 1:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/business/201...mp-tariffs

But... But... But

THE WALL!!!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Also, I would not doubt the timing of the Chinese counterpunch in the trade war is tied to the upcoming trump/Jim summit. China probably wishes to elevate tension with the US prior to the meeting in order to increase pressure on the US to offer concessions during the meeting, and deflect American pressure to help during the trump/Kim summit.
Well golly, look at that..shittifying the lives of the agrarian class yet again.  Trump sure does have rural america's interests at heart, doesn't he?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 2, 2018 at 2:21 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Also, I would not doubt the timing of the Chinese counterpunch in the trade war is tied to the upcoming trump/Jim summit.   China probably wishes to elevate tension with the US prior to the meeting in order to increase pressure on the US to offer concessions during the meeting, and deflect American pressure to help during the trump/Kim summit.

This is all a fucking disaster. I only hope Mueller can get to him before he causes a global disaster.
Why are people mad at a trade war with China? They use human rights violations to undercut the competition with shit like slavery.

Democrats should be supporting this. "Chinese rights are human rights! Trade war is on!" Maybe find some charismatic 8yo chinese boy to speak on their behalf. And Republicans should be "Hey if slavery works, maybe we should rethink our position on it. Can't blame them for out innovating us."

Trumps got you all thinking backwards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4453 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2042 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 5460 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Holocaust survivor perishes as the result of another war Foxaèr 12 1327 May 2, 2022 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1565 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  S.O.U. Special Orange Unit. Brian37 0 140 May 19, 2021 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 651 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  More quiet back stabbing from the orange turd. Brian37 9 831 October 26, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1345 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1656 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda