Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only good waffle with a nude gun is a.....
The only good waffle with a nude gun is a.....
Oh look, the good guy stopped the nude guy with a weapon of war did so without a firearm.

http://6abc.com/police-4-dead-in-waffle-...d/3377887/

FUCK THE NRA.
RE: The only good waffle with a nude gun is a.....
Fuck the NRA indeed.

Only kind of guns I like are Doom guns:

Interesting bit I just read about this:

Quote:In July 2017, the United States Secret Service arrested Reinking for being in a restricted area near the White House in Washington, police said.
Authorities in Tazewell County, Illinois, and the FBI interviewed Reinking, Aaron said. At the FBI's request, Reinking's Illinois firearms authorization was revoked, and four weapons -- including the AR-15 used in the Sunday's shooting -- were seized, Aaron said.
Tazwell County authorities later returned the guns to Reinking's father, who acknowledged giving them back to his son, Aaron said.

Ok.  Let me know if I've got this wrong:The FBI decided this guy was a danger and requested that local authorities revoke his right to firearms, which is done.  They later give the guns back to his father who gives them back to his son who kills four people.

You people are fucked up.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Dad not looking to good right now.

What policy or regulations were the weapons returned?? I see that occurred in 2017. Were the policies existing from prior administration or had Trump time and inclination to change them ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 22, 2018 at 7:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Interesting bit I just read about this:

Quote:In July 2017, the United States Secret Service arrested Reinking for being in a restricted area near the White House in Washington, police said.
Authorities in Tazewell County, Illinois, and the FBI interviewed Reinking, Aaron said. At the FBI's request, Reinking's Illinois firearms authorization was revoked, and four weapons -- including the AR-15 used in the Sunday's shooting -- were seized, Aaron said.
Tazwell County authorities later returned the guns to Reinking's father, who acknowledged giving them back to his son, Aaron said.

Ok.  Let me know if I've got this wrong:The FBI decided this guy was a danger and requested that local authorities revoke his right to firearms, which is done.  They later give the guns back to his father who gives them back to his son who kills four people.

You people are fucked up.

Boru

The father needs to be locked up.

As far as I'm concerned that make him complicit.
Dying to live, living to die.
Looks like they caught this loon.  Good-o.

Just reading about James Shaw, the man who wrestled the gun away from Reinking.  Without taking anything away from him, and with all admiration for the big brass ones Mr. Shaw obviously has, I would like - just once - for someone in his situation to say, 'Goddamed RIGHT I'm a hero!  I charged a man with a gun who was shooting people.  I took the gun away from him and undoubtedly saved lives.  Fer chrissake, if that's not being a hero, what is??'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I do hope they charge the father with accessory before the fact to four counts of first-degree murder.
He was apparently being stalked by Taylor Swift.

You'd be nuts, too, and would be wanting to shoot up a random restaurant.

Of course, when you're nuts, you're not supposed to display your nuts!
Dying to live, living to die.
I reiterate, what SS and/or ATF policy kept those weapons from the scrap iron foundry ??

If that isn't fixed it will continue to happen. Needs to be an explanation for how dad just asking got the weapons back. And I'm concerned the effed up policy(s) might predate Trump era. Trump will only make things worse and it looks like there is a mess here preceding his regime.

This is VERY concerning. What else is 'in the pipe line' ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 23, 2018 at 3:09 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Looks like they caught this loon.  Good-o.

Just reading about James Shaw, the man who wrestled the gun away from Reinking.  Without taking anything away from him, and with all admiration for the big brass ones Mr. Shaw obviously has, I would like - just once - for someone in his situation to say, 'Goddamed RIGHT I'm a hero!  I charged a man with a gun who was shooting people.  I took the gun away from him and undoubtedly saved lives.  Fer chrissake, if that's not being a hero, what is??'

Boru

Real heroes don't blow their own horn much, from my experience.  I worked with a CB that had the Medal of Honor and didn't know about it until we had to get in dress uniform for an inspection. A corpsman who defended the wounded at his aid station with his bare hands didn't tell his family he had the MOH until they were invited to the ceremony two years later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gun Control Leonardo17 38 1610 November 12, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  THE Gun Thread onlinebiker 1251 111234 August 19, 2022 at 8:25 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why have a gun? onlinebiker 91 3787 April 6, 2022 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Gun Church buys 40-Acre Compound Foxaèr 12 1089 May 28, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another gun discussion part deux. Drich 66 2504 October 8, 2020 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Consistency Is Not a Virtue If Your Only Consistently Evil The Architect Of Fate 3 232 September 2, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 9662 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
  This Is NOT A Gun Control Thread!! BrianSoddingBoru4 34 1713 February 28, 2020 at 4:15 pm
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1180 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm
  More gun deaths zebo-the-fat 42 3653 September 6, 2019 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Vince