Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satirical logic for the atheistic mind
Satirical logic for the atheistic mind
I did want to steal anyone's thunder so I started a new thread for this discussion:

The existence of science proves that everything labeled 'science' or even sciencie is real.

And since SCIENCE is real, there can be no question that what ever SCIENCE Says created the universe and is the only True Statement.

I have presented the evidence to you and any arguments to the contrary are just you in denial and rebellion against these FACTS!

Any honest people seen anything similar recently and can maybe draw a parallel or two that pretty trivializes whatever you believe, because according to this and the other thread our reason to believe are in fact the same, just different in presentation?? 

Of course not.
RE: Satirical logic for the atheistic mind
Homeopathy is science.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Dripshit, no fact has ever escaped your lips.
Huh??
Titling this thread with the word  "logic " is about as illogical as one can get .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Science tests it's predictions against reality and changes if the test fails, in that way it usualy gets closer to a true description of reality. Religion is fixed and ignores inconvenient facts and is never tested against reality
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(May 16, 2018 at 4:57 pm)Drich Wrote: I did want to steal anyone's thunder so I started a new thread for this discussion:

The existence of science proves that everything labeled 'science' or even sciencie is real.

And since SCIENCE is real, there can be no question that what ever SCIENCE Says created the universe and is the only True Statement.

I have presented the evidence to you and any arguments to the contrary are just you in denial and rebellion against these FACTS!

Any honest people seen anything similar recently and can maybe draw a parallel or two that pretty trivializes whatever you believe, because according to this and the other thread our reason to believe are in fact the same, just different in presentation?? 

Of course not.

I'm impressed. I didn't think that you had enough self-awareness to do a deliberate impression of CDF47.
I'll just tell you what I told a friend earlier. Realaty doesn't change according to your wims.
(May 16, 2018 at 4:57 pm)Drich Wrote: I did want to steal anyone's thunder so I started a new thread for this discussion:

Don't worry. You didn't.

(May 16, 2018 at 4:57 pm)Drich Wrote: The existence of science proves that everything labeled 'science' or even sciencie is real.

No, it doesn't. I mean, science is real, but everything within the umbrella of science isn't necessarily true, which is what I think you mean by "real."

(May 16, 2018 at 4:57 pm)Drich Wrote: And since SCIENCE is real, there can be no question that what ever SCIENCE Says created the universe and is the only True Statement.

Nobody believes that. The difference between credible scientists (not science because science doesn't say anything) and theists is that scientists agree that their theories are just the best formed conclusions they can make based on observation. Theists read an old book and took it as truth. Also, created? C'mon.

So, now that you've swapped the word god out for science and tried to mock the argument theists make all the time thusly, can we now agree that atheists do not make this argument, only theists do?
Quote:SCIENCE Says created the universe and is the only True Statement

Someone please tell me he's only joking!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on mind miaharun 19 997 March 3, 2022 at 11:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is the logic in "life after death"? Fake Messiah 52 7879 March 11, 2017 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: comet
  "I refuse to change my mind" Socrates 41 5989 March 2, 2017 at 4:39 am
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 12333 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  Christoid Logic GodCherry 162 17905 February 19, 2016 at 3:48 am
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Religion - The Poison For Human Mind (VIDEO) BLuex 1 1184 December 20, 2015 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Theists: Can god read my mind? robvalue 27 6358 July 25, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  divine logic? ignoramus 30 6036 June 26, 2015 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Does your God Only Live in your Mind? Salacious B. Crumb 2 1624 May 2, 2015 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  God's Special Logic Michael Schubert 16 3307 March 31, 2014 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Ryantology