Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And The Fascists Take One More Step Forward
And The Fascists Take One More Step Forward
Supreme Court fucks the working man - by a 5-4 vote of the republicunts.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/us-supr...on-claims/

Quote:US Supreme Court backs companies over worker class-action claims

The fucks never saw a corporation they didn't love.

Quote:The U.S. Supreme Court delivered a blow to the rights of workers on Monday by allowing companies to require them to sign away their ability to bring class-action claims against management, agreements already in place for about 25 million employees.

The justices, in a 5-4 ruling with the court’s conservatives in the majority, endorsed the legality of the growing practice by companies to compel workers to sign arbitration agreements waiving their right to bring class-action claims on issues such as overtime wages or gender-based pay disparities either in court or before private arbitrators.

And of course the WLB is fully behind this.
RE: And The Fascists Take One More Step Forward
um . . . .

how the fuck did the nation's LAWYERS ever let that happen ???

That is literally wresting food from their mouths !!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Rich motherfuckers own the court.
Who would want to work in a place where you have to sign away any rights to do anything about illegal activity to the company? Also how would these signatures even be legal? If I make you sign something saying you'll never sue me for assault, and I assault you, it's still illegal.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 21, 2018 at 8:24 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Who would want to work in a place where you have to sign away any rights to do anything about illegal activity to the company? Also how would these signatures even be legal? If I make you sign something saying you'll never sue me for assault, and I assault you, it's still illegal.

It's not that you have no recourse, but that you'll enter forced arbitration wherein the companies lawyers pretend to be working for both sides.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
To be honest, the corporation has been working toward this for a while. It's also why unemployment payout is decreasing, because fuck the person trying to live after losing a job, right?

This country is quickly going down the shithole, no doubt about it.
(May 21, 2018 at 8:24 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Who would want to work in a place where you have to sign away any rights to do anything about illegal activity to the company? Also how would these signatures even be legal? If I make you sign something saying you'll never sue me for assault, and I assault you, it's still illegal.

It has nothing to do with criminal cases.  As the article pointed out:

Quote:The justices, in a 5-4 ruling with the court’s conservatives in the majority, endorsed the legality of the growing practice by companies to compel workers to sign arbitration agreements waiving their right to bring class-action claims on issues such as overtime wages or gender pay disparities either in court or before private arbitrators.

Corporate scumbags hate collective action.... unless it is them creating a cartel to fuck over consumers!
(May 21, 2018 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Supreme Court fucks the working man - by a 5-4 vote of the republicunts.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/us-supr...on-claims/

Quote:US Supreme Court backs companies over worker class-action claims

The fucks never saw a corporation they didn't love.

Quote:The U.S. Supreme Court delivered a blow to the rights of workers on Monday by allowing companies to require them to sign away their ability to bring class-action claims against management, agreements already in place for about 25 million employees.

The justices, in a 5-4 ruling with the court’s conservatives in the majority, endorsed the legality of the growing practice by companies to compel workers to sign arbitration agreements waiving their right to bring class-action claims on issues such as overtime wages or gender-based pay disparities either in court or before private arbitrators.

And of course the WLB is fully behind this.
Defenders of the working class morons who voted Dumpf in .

Indeed  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Yeah... cuz he gonna make 'murrica great again.....

Assholes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1193 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2240 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3305 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Spicoli "Take that Mr Hand". Brian37 0 329 October 17, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I take 45s comments Press personally OP/ED Brian37 44 7389 July 2, 2018 at 7:26 pm
  Any thoughts on SE Cupp's take on Hillary and Melania? brewer 8 988 March 28, 2018 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Adoption Not Abortion Crowd Should Take Notice Minimalist 46 3731 February 23, 2018 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  I Think The World Would Take Us Much More Seriously On Iran Minimalist 3 601 February 1, 2018 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  When Fascists Attack ( Each Other!) Minimalist 13 1595 January 4, 2018 at 9:10 am
  Matt Lauer fired from NBC, take a guess. Brian37 8 1651 November 29, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie