Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for Saddling Us With This Moron, Snowflakes
Thanks for Saddling Us With This Moron, Snowflakes
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/6/...-G7-summit

Quote:Trump determined to insult all the world leaders and wreck G7 summit

Quote:White House aides have warned the world that the G7 summit is not likely to go well because someone is intending to take his unfocused rage out on the globe, and he's making it personal.

Quote:Trump "does not want to be lectured" by these world leaders. He also, aides suggest, "prefers visiting places where he is feted—such as on his trips last year to Beijing, Paris and the Saudi capital—over attending summits where the attending leaders are treated as equals." In other words, Donald doesn't play well with others.

Quote:He wants to go be an asshole to the leaders of the free world ahead of his trip to Singapore to meet with fellow despot Kim Jong Un, with whom he has much more in common.

Being an asshole comes naturally to him.
RE: Thanks for Saddling Us With This Moron, Snowflakes
If Americans don't start waking up soon, we could find ourselves shunned from the rest of the world.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
We've been shunned for a long time..we;re just running the risk of finally deserving it, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Ugly American writ large. This turd can't be gone soon enough.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I am so fucking sick of this president.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
They wanted someone "strong" after Obama, and they're about to find out what happens when someone acts like an asshole in front of other world leaders.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

What a petty little man he is.
(June 7, 2018 at 3:04 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: What a petty little man he is.

And that man, somehow, represents the majority of Americans.... think about it... Undecided
(June 7, 2018 at 2:11 pm)Joods Wrote: If Americans don't start waking up soon,  we could find ourselves shunned from the rest of the world.

That ship has sailed.

China and Russia gives profuse thanks to all deities in all history as we settle our score with Canada for what the British did in 1812.
(June 7, 2018 at 3:51 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(June 7, 2018 at 3:04 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: What a petty little man he is.

And that man, somehow, represents the majority of Americans.... think about it...  Undecided

um...no? He represents the vanishing minority, lol. 46% of 55% (and that;s just the eligible voters, a fraction of all americans already)....and much of that..or so we;re told...was under protest.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Highest Rank of "Moron" Minimalist 2 460 October 10, 2017 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Chelsea Manning, a hero, thanks Obama Foxaèr 3 1115 June 9, 2017 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Thanks, Drumpfucks.... Minimalist 0 607 December 14, 2016 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Thanks for Pissing Away Millions On a Witch Hunt Minimalist 3 598 June 30, 2016 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Fracking accident, thanks to Chevron. How do they respond? Free pizza coupons. TaraJo 36 7123 February 25, 2014 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Special Thanks to Ken Humphreys Minimalist 0 677 November 8, 2012 at 6:10 pm
  Sarah Palin offers thanks to Bush, not Obama, for death of Bin Laden reverendjeremiah 49 18403 May 9, 2011 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  "Moron of the Day" thesummerqueen 11 2555 January 14, 2011 at 8:33 pm