Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian "Prophetess": Jesus is a hottie with a body
Christian "Prophetess": Jesus is a hottie with a body
Quote:Kat Kerr, the self-proclaimed Christian “Prophetess” who once attempted to beat back Hurricane Irma with a scepter, then, after seeing all the damage caused by Irma, blamed everyone else for not following her lead, gave a rather… interesting speech last night.

She was giving an opening speech for the Heaven’s Invitation 2018 conference. When she got to a part about Jesus, she reminded the audience about how big and strong and sexy the Savior is.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...m=facebook
RE: Christian "Prophetess": Jesus is a hottie with a body
Was her prophetic middle-aged suburban clitoris engorged with the Holy Spirit?
(June 15, 2018 at 2:13 pm)Kit Wrote:
Quote:Kat Kerr, the self-proclaimed Christian “Prophetess” who once attempted to beat back Hurricane Irma with a scepter, then, after seeing all the damage caused by Irma, blamed everyone else for not following her lead, gave a rather… interesting speech last night.

She was giving an opening speech for the Heaven’s Invitation 2018 conference. When she got to a part about Jesus, she reminded the audience about how big and strong and sexy the Savior is.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...m=facebook

Priceless!

You should stick the link in Stevies "Characteristics of the Christian God" thread.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 15, 2018 at 2:18 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Was her prophetic middle-aged suburban clitoris engorged with the Holy Spirit?

I'm sure she'd like to be crucified on his wood. Devil
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"

I heard that jesus had a tiny dick, too.
(June 15, 2018 at 2:18 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Was her prophetic middle-aged suburban clitoris engorged with the Holy Spirit?

She's mentally ill.  I have one such chick in my neighborhood who claims that Jesus is speaking to her; she's older, though, and not too good looking.
(June 15, 2018 at 8:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I heard that jesus had a tiny dick, too.

Doesn't affect the greasy pig bottom thing now, does it ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Don't forget he was probably hung like a horse too
(June 16, 2018 at 4:09 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: Don't forget he was probably hung like a horse too

At best, he would have been hung like an ass and a colt, the foal of an ass. True, that translates into a lot of meat. But a horse? I doubt it.

No matter the true dimensions of the Savior's junk, the "Prophetess's" erotic fantasies must be sad and dismal descents into madness. That poor dildo!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ritual of spicing the buried body? Fake Messiah 2 332 August 2, 2023 at 7:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88832 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Three Christian Women marry Jesus Divinity 21 4318 July 14, 2017 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Someone stole the body! Jehanne 423 44164 July 10, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Children to wear body Cams Around Priests zebo-the-fat 8 2347 October 30, 2014 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7209 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7404 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6326 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Matthew's attempt to counter the rumor that the disciples stole the body Barre 25 10433 December 27, 2011 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7372 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist