Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peeing to much at night?
Peeing to much at night?
FDA approves new treatment. May help some of us old farts. Especially the ones who wander around the house for an hour after draining the bladder. 

https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/...544877.htm
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Peeing to much at night?
(March 6, 2017 at 8:50 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Especially the ones who wander around the house for an hour after draining the bladder. 

Wow, it'll treat your Alzheimer's, too?

Sometimes I'm reminded that I'm not that old. Wink
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 6, 2017 at 1:14 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Sometimes I'm reminded that I'm not that old. Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtEINPpxtIy8mhlpOCudR...DriW5Y2SMA]
I don't think I'm a candidate for that drug. But if I take melatonin before bedtime, when I get up to pee, I get back to sleep quicker.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Oh fuck.  Does this mean that TV will now be full of commercials showing old farts wandering around with their dicks hanging out?
My 75 year old brother-in-law needs to catheterize regularly (though not daily I think) in order to guard against urine retention.

*knocks on wood that I go on not needing a catheter and being able to get wood*
Just wear Depends. They're probably cheaper than the medication would be anyhow.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Meh...I've got the pelvic floor of a 19-year-old.
Peeing to much at night?
(March 6, 2017 at 2:11 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(March 6, 2017 at 1:14 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Sometimes I'm reminded that I'm not that old. Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtEINPpxtIy8mhlpOCudR...DriW5Y2SMA]

What does Thomas the tank engine have to do with anything?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so much recent transphobic legislation? FrustratedFool 15 815 August 15, 2023 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Another US Export. Thank You So Bloody Much BrianSoddingBoru4 6 357 January 13, 2021 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1894 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3804 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  So much about religious liberty Fake Messiah 14 1593 February 8, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hypocrisy much? Brian37 18 1983 January 29, 2019 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Saturday Night Massacre continues. Brian37 35 1993 August 16, 2018 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So Much Winning, huh Douchebag? Minimalist 16 2220 July 9, 2018 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Almost cried when saw this last night! Mystic 10 1245 May 29, 2018 at 6:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Night Court judge, actor Harry Anderson dies c172 9 1331 April 16, 2018 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37