Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our criminal in chief
Our criminal in chief
Quote:Cohen pleaded guilty to eight counts Tuesday in a surprise hearing in New York that happened within an hour of a jury dropping a guilty verdict on eight counts in the trial against Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort. 

Cohen admitted to charges of lying about his income to evade income taxes, lying to banks to obtain loans, and making illegal contributions to benefit Trump’s campaign. The contributions to Trump's campaign were violations of campaign finance laws and were made by arranging payoffs to silence two women who claimed to have had affairs with Trump. 

WASHINGTON – Michael Cohen, the president's former lawyer and fixer, doesn't want a pardon from President Donald Trump and, rather, is hoping to open up about what he knows to investigators with the special counsel Robert Mueller, his lawyer said. Speaking with NPR Wednesday morning, Lanny Davis, Cohen's attorney, said his client wasn't interested in being pardoned. 

It's no coincidence that Trump is surrounded by criminals

Trump is a criminal, surrounded by criminals.  

Go.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
RE: Our criminal in chief
Well, there is a live press conference and every single question that has been asked to Sandra Sanders has been effectively dodges and evaded.

We won't ever get answers and nothing will ever be done. He's crooked, his staff is crooked and any member of Congress who continues to sit and watch, without taking any action to remove him from office, is crooked.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I was just watching Sarah Fuckabee try to defend the asshole. She kept saying "He hasn't been charged with anything"....... Me "YET"

No damned ethical court lawyer is going to put a finger pointer in front of a judge and have it put on record solely based on their word alone. There is evidence to back up what Cohen said, all be it sealed right now, otherwise they wouldn't have done that.
I hope Cohen sings it all before he gets his dose of Novichok. Or Polonium. Time to trot out the Polonium cat again.

[Image: lS5U178.jpg]
I don't know where the Polonium went!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 22, 2018 at 2:46 pm)Joods Wrote: Well, there is a live press conference and every single question that has been asked to Sandra Sanders has been effectively dodges and evaded.

We won't ever get answers and nothing will ever be done. He's crooked, his staff is crooked and any member of Congress who continues to sit and watch, without taking any action to remove him from office, is crooked.

IOW, it's a wednesday in america.  

Forget it Jake...it's Chinatown.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/trump-n...columnist/

Quote:‘Trump is now an illegitimate president’: Conservative Washington Post columnist

Quote:“For the first time since Watergate, the president is now an alleged co-conspirator in the commission of a federal crime,” Boot said.

But Boot answers his own question later on.

Quote:“A responsible Congress would have by now already convened an impeachment inquiry. But that is not the Congress we have,” he noted. “We have a Congress dominated by political hacks and moral invertebrates who are determined to act as the president’s enablers and legitimizers at all costs.”

Get off your fucking asses and VOTE, Dems!

If you have access to the Washington Post you can click the link in the story and go to that page.
(August 22, 2018 at 3:15 pm)Fireball Wrote: I hope Cohen sings it all before he gets his dose of Novichok. Or Polonium. Time to trot out the Polonium cat again.

[Image: lS5U178.jpg]
I don't know where the Polonium went!

I'm gonna need to borrow this for my avatar on here.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'm trying to remember the last USian president who was called 'an unindicted co-conspirator'.  Think, think, think.  Come on, brain, don't let me down just as I was beginning to like you...

Oh, right...

[Image: nixon_bluett_by_electricjonny.png]

Here's hoping history repeats itself.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I took some popcorn to my MiL and she was watching the news. Newscaster was saying that Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing for the SCOTUS is to be delayed while the fact that 45 possibly isn't a lawful president is investigated. I really, really, really hope I heard that right.

Fucking ninja'd. Sad
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 22, 2018 at 3:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/trump-n...columnist/

Quote:‘Trump is now an illegitimate president’: Conservative Washington Post columnist

Quote:“For the first time since Watergate, the president is now an alleged co-conspirator in the commission of a federal crime,” Boot said.

But Boot answers his own question later on.

Quote:“A responsible Congress would have by now already convened an impeachment inquiry. But that is not the Congress we have,” he noted. “We have a Congress dominated by political hacks and moral invertebrates who are determined to act as the president’s enablers and legitimizers at all costs.”

Get off your fucking asses and VOTE, Dems!

Hell you don't need to be a dem to have a rationale to vote against the republican/nazi party in the next election. Any other vote means you really don't give a damn about this country, the world or the future. At this point in time a dem vote is the surest vote again the rising scum of a criminal regime.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3341 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5193 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2763 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Reince Priebus Out, John Kelly New WH Chief Of Staff A Theist 12 3144 July 29, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Cheeto in Chief apparently wants to rape our national monuments Jackalope 2 813 April 26, 2017 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Police chief and partner stabbed to death. paulpablo 26 6372 June 15, 2016 at 1:41 pm
  Whatever Shall The Business Criminal Assholes Do Now Minimalist 0 555 April 5, 2016 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Planned Parenthood Chief Testifies Before Congress brewer 30 5530 October 17, 2015 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Kentucky Fire Chief: "We ain't taking no niggers here" Ryantology 35 6405 November 29, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: strawdawg
  Business Criminal Assholes Hate Competition Minimalist 4 1640 July 25, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cato