Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The scourge of migrants must be dealt with...
The scourge of migrants must be dealt with...
I for one stand with the orange jackass. OH WAIT!

Humn, white person with firearm  committed murder? Naw, cant be.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local...38965.html cant be.
RE: The scourge of migrants must be dealt with...
NRA apology: he could as easily have used a kitchen knife to kill his neighbor. Don't blame the gun. Blame the man.
(September 3, 2018 at 9:06 am)Kit Wrote: NRA apology: he could as easily have used a kitchen knife to kill his neighbor.  Don't blame the gun.  Blame the man.

I know. My response to that bullshit is so the fuck what? Firearms still are easier to use on someone because they give the person using them distance from their target. 

As far as blaming the individual, that is bullshit too. If these morons want to say an object cant magically do anything by itself, while true, it still remains the user had access and obviously not the right mentality nor took responsibility for handling such a deadly object.

The NRA was a right/safty org when it started in 1871. Back then the org sold the idea that firearms should be taken seriously and not treated like toys, and they did far more back then to keep them out of the wrong hands. Unfortunately back in the late 70s what used to be a sane org, the leadership of the NRA got hijacked by the industry and they simply became another corporate lobby.

Firearm companies are no different in their goal as any other industry, they compete for more sales and attempt to gain more shareholders. None of what the NRA leadership does now is about rights or safety. It's a profit lobby.
(September 3, 2018 at 9:04 am)Brian37 Wrote: I for one stand with the orange jackass. OH WAIT!

BUILD THE...oh, wait...🤔
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 3, 2018 at 9:50 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(September 3, 2018 at 9:04 am)Brian37 Wrote: I for one stand with the orange jackass. OH WAIT!

BUILD THE...oh, wait...🤔

The only wall we need is a sound proof one around the White House.

It is one thing to say, "keep violent individuals out", or "deport violent individuals". No sane person is going to disagree with that. But someones origins or religion IS NOT a pre determining factor for violence as the orange fuckface would have his minions believe.

The man who murdered Tibbetts was a migrant, but so are the neighbors on both sides of me whom I've lived next to for 10 years without one lick of trouble.

I'd be scared shitless of that white guy if he were my neighbor.
I suppose Standing Your Ground doesn't apply when it is only whites doing the shooting?
(September 3, 2018 at 12:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I suppose Standing Your Ground doesn't apply when it is only whites doing the shooting?

The rules are, if you are white you can shoot anyone you want at any time and claim fearing for your life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Must see SCOTUS cases. onlinebiker 24 1216 October 12, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Shocked Immigration Agents Whipping Hatian Migrants? onlinebiker 77 2597 October 8, 2021 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8472 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 428 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  All migrants are violent according to GOP.... Brian37 0 268 August 23, 2018 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  WH Aide Kelly Sadler must go Joods 24 1997 May 11, 2018 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Texas: you must have a funeral for your abortion Foxaèr 25 7447 June 14, 2017 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The WLB Must Be Afraid Of What The Drones Might See. Minimalist 0 577 May 25, 2017 at 1:34 am
  This Must Be Killing The Republicunts Minimalist 4 1199 June 18, 2016 at 8:05 pm
  Must Be Another Example of that Invisible Hand of the Market! Minimalist 11 1929 May 24, 2015 at 2:33 pm