Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WH Aide Kelly Sadler must go
[Image: yKH1yRE.jpg]

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...al-meeting

Where do you draw the line? Sorry Trump, you set the tone for how your administration runs. This is entirely unacceptable. I don't care what side of the aisle you sit on. Sen. McCain is a war hero. A respected war hero who bravely fought for our country. You can disagree with his views or his politics all you like, but when you disregard the man and you make an off-the-cuff comment like "He's dying anyway", totally dismissive of a man who has been tortured and who suffered for our country - you deserve to lose your fucking job.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: WH Aide Kelly Sadler must go
Rolleyes  Regime change just can't happen fast enough. The ping pong ball that is the random number generator, bouncing around in cheeto von tweeto's head making random contacts, has created an epidemic of stupid.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Every day he stays in office, this country just keeps falling farther and farther away from any decency this country had. I'm embarrassed to live here.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I agree about McCain. I definitely am not on the same page as him politically most of the time but I do respect him. He has earned that respect on countless occasions. Certainly, this is a man who truly has America's best interests at heart. We may disagree on what constitutes those best interests but there is no doubt that this is an honorable man whose service is beyond challenge and who's heart is in the right place.

The callous white house remark about him, "dieing anyway" is indicative of what a classless, immature and utterly unworthy of respect this DISGUSTING administration is. Trump is unworthy of the molecules of water to piss on his grave when he does us the favor of departing this Earth.

I won't mourn John McCain too much when he passes either but as a Star Trek fan, I will look as his passing philosophically as a Klingon would: I didn't necessarily like him but he earned my respect as a worthy adversary and I will honor him as such.

John McCain always DID have the greater good in his heart as he saw it. Trump cares nothing more than the felicitating of his ego. Honorable man vs. child in a man's body. Both may be adversaries to us but we can respect the one while we lose our stomachs to the other.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Political differences aside, this is crass behavior that no one deserves to be targeted with.
(May 11, 2018 at 12:43 am)AFTT47 Wrote: I agree about McCain.  I definitely am not on the same page as him politically 

Rgr that.  I dont agree with the man, but he;s a fuckin hero.  Pistols at 1 pace to anyone who says otherwise.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The fish stinks from the head down.

And the WLB stinks like fresh diarrhea.

- fixed that for you.
Trumply's problem with McCain is entirely self inflicted.

So too the churchy folk's problems with turning sins into sacraments since 'Trump did it'. I'm wondering just how far the relgiousites are going to take Trumpism to supplant Jesusism. Every day they get a vivid reminder of where they're headed, and every day they ignore it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Who's dyin now Kelly?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Must see SCOTUS cases. onlinebiker 24 1178 October 12, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8068 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 424 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The scourge of migrants must be dealt with... Brian37 6 663 September 3, 2018 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Conservative Columnist Wants To Get Kelly Fired Minimalist 16 3564 August 5, 2017 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Reince Priebus Out, John Kelly New WH Chief Of Staff A Theist 12 3121 July 29, 2017 at 11:17 pm
  Texas: you must have a funeral for your abortion Foxaèr 25 7399 June 14, 2017 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The WLB Must Be Afraid Of What The Drones Might See. Minimalist 0 573 May 25, 2017 at 1:34 am
  This Must Be Killing The Republicunts Minimalist 4 1189 June 18, 2016 at 8:05 pm
  Must Be Another Example of that Invisible Hand of the Market! Minimalist 11 1911 May 24, 2015 at 2:33 pm