Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your weaknesses
What are your weaknesses
Typical interview question. If your job didn’t depend on it, what would you admit to being your biggest weakness?

I suck at delegating. I think I can do it all and then enters stress, time issues, deadline anxiety, etc. I get it done, but dude. It could all go down smoothly if I just delegated responsibilities.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: What are your weaknesses
I'm the ultimate procrastinator
I don't have any weaknesses.

Any I may have are just lies invented by people who are out to discredit me.

It's true!

Why, what have you heard??
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm a big softie. I'm a pushover. I give in to everybody.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 3, 2018 at 1:35 pm)J a c k Wrote: Typical interview question. If your job didn’t depend on it, what would you admit to being your biggest weakness?

I suck at delegating. I think I can do it all and then enters stress, time issues, deadline anxiety, etc. I get it done, but dude. It could all go down smoothly if I just delegated responsibilities.

Multi tasking under a script. It isn't that I cant mutli task, but I am better at doing one thing at a time and deciding what I stop and start. I have never done well in corporate settings where you are Pavlov's dog where the bell rings and you drop everything you are doing. If you leave me alone and let me decide, I get more done.

Stopping and starting constantly and jumping from one thing to another always frustrated me. I did learn however, how to usurp corporate goons by making deals with local management that if the didn't interrupt me I'd do not only my work, but all the other shit work other employees didn't like doing.
Sometimes I seem to lose IQ points. it appears to be sunlight dependent.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I don’t let things go. It’s been 31 years since I lost my eye, and I still imagine finding the people responsible and skinning them alive with a rusty file.

‘Forgiveness’ is not in my lexicon.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 3, 2018 at 1:35 pm)J a c k Wrote: Typical interview question. If your job didn’t depend on it, what would you admit to being your biggest weakness?

I am a very aggressive person when it comes to words. The sounds that come out of my mouth are mightier than a sword. In real life, not here.
Don't like making snap decisions and suck at jobs with production quota's.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hookers and blow.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!