Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I have a crush on AOC
I think I have a crush on AOC

The idea that politicians don't have to be soulless zombies really turns me on! Big Grin
RE: I think I have a crush on AOC
(January 4, 2019 at 6:28 pm)bennyboy Wrote:

The idea that politicians don't have to be soulless zombies really turns me on! Big Grin

That clueless commie nitwit can dance on my roof ANY time.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You're not alone there!
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
I don't even understand the whole "she dances, so she's bad" thing. I'm so confused.
... So far so good, but I can't get high-enough quality photos on Wikifeet to be sure.

Well, she at least seems to be familiar with the old San Lorenzan practice of Boko-Maru:

[Image: 57c0edfa3ccc259fd69cf16ffc43e1128fc19b40.jpeg]

Kudos for the two or three people who didn't have to google that to get it.

(January 4, 2019 at 9:34 pm)Shell B Wrote: I don't even understand the whole "she dances, so she's bad" thing. I'm so confused.

Maybe a throwback to the days when we actually expected politicians to be really professional, and not like some heel that just got kicked out of TNA Impact for being too absurd. Naturally, that thing kind of doesn't work with Trump in the White House.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Mrs. Tiberius:
I don't even understand the whole "she dances, so she's bad" thing. I'm so confused.

Maybe it's that Footloose town.
(January 4, 2019 at 6:28 pm)bennyboy Wrote:

The part at the end where she breaks down goggling ruins the effect.

But she is already a zombie.  She just hasn’t been dead long enough to forget how to act as if she still had a soul.
(January 5, 2019 at 1:33 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: The part at the end where she breaks down goggling ruins the effect.

Fuck no, it doesn't.  Not for me, at least.  The idea that our politicians might be human beings. . . it's like a light just came on for me-- maybe we can clear out all the fucking zombies in BOTH parties.  Get the fucking Clintons out of there, and the Obamas, and the Bushes, and everyone else, and let's get some actual people with real pulses-- who do shit like giggle when they're silly.  Actually, even though I was pretty disappointed with Obama's run, I'll retract him because of this:

You know, I just saw that one dance video, like just on CNN.  But I googled images of her and holy shit.  I tell you, that woman is going to be our first Latin president, mark my words.  Here she is, standing with a working man looking like she actually likes him. . . and he's black!  Young, cool, Latin, successful, smart, female-- can anyone else imagine a better poster child for the new generation of Democrats?

[Image: Laub_AOC_-11.jpg]

I'm really feeling it.  I can transport myself forward in time and imagine little schoolkids going on trips to see "the shoes."
[Image: cb053ee5091dc39b536de0eeda54e6b0]
Ayup.  Politics needs more dis -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99kKxkCck1E

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
OK I know I will sound like a total sexist and a male chauvinist and some may even say I am a male pig when I say this but... ha ha just kidding!
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 904 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  AOC Pushes To Make It Easier To Study Shrooms And Other Psychedelic Drugs EgoDeath 8 747 November 9, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  I love AOC part 2 bennyboy 108 6251 April 7, 2019 at 7:22 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1 Drich 12 1605 February 20, 2019 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Think that President Clinton Would Have Done This, Snowflakes? Minimalist 15 4460 June 2, 2017 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Amarok
  I think the Xtians would have something better to do. brewer 24 3233 November 9, 2015 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: jenny1972