Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope Dumbfuck I is at it again
Pope Dumbfuck I is at it again
Talking about shit he knows nothing about.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2011012...MAR82.html

Quote:VATICAN CITY (AP) - Pope Benedict XVI told priests Saturday to do a better job counseling would-be spouses to ensure their marriages last and said no one has an absolute right to a wedding.

Benedict made the comments in his annual speech to the Roman Rota, the Vatican tribunal that decides marriage annulments. An annulment is the process by which the church effectively declares that a marriage never took place.

One thing those couples should be told is never to leave their kids alone with the Perv Priest Brigade.
RE: Pope Dumbfuck I is at it again
That's one way to reduce the rate of christian divorce statistics: don't marry them in the first place.
"People need heroes. They don't need to know how he died clawing his eyes out, screaming for mercy. The real story would just hurt sales, and dampen the spirits of our customers." - Mythology for Profit
I still prefer Herr Von Popenfurher

I think there are too much divorces
Don't you mean Pope Dumbfuck XL?
(January 22, 2011 at 8:34 pm)Ashendant Wrote: I still prefer Herr Von Popenfurher

I think there are too much divorces

Don't worry. I won't let that one go.
I don't see it...what's wrong there ? Shock i mean asking would-be spouses to give a lot of thought before marrying someone is a good thing isn't it ?
(January 23, 2011 at 4:55 pm)Rwandrall Wrote: I don't see it...what's wrong there ? Shock i mean asking would-be spouses to give a lot of thought before marrying someone is a good thing isn't it ?

Quote:Pope Benedict XVI told priests Saturday to do a better job counseling would-be spouses to ensure their marriages last

What do those fuckheads know about "marriage?"

(January 23, 2011 at 6:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(January 23, 2011 at 4:55 pm)Rwandrall Wrote: I don't see it...what's wrong there ? Shock i mean asking would-be spouses to give a lot of thought before marrying someone is a good thing isn't it ?

Quote:Pope Benedict XVI told priests Saturday to do a better job counseling would-be spouses to ensure their marriages last

What do those fuckheads know about "marriage?"

Exactly. They don't know shit. And they only want the marriages to last because apparently God doesn't like divorce.

[Image: 186305514v6_480x480_Front_Color-Black-1.jpg]
Strange... Its completely opposite in islam.(you are inconsistent, God!) If you wanna get divorced, all you have to do is to tell 3 times "divorced" then you are free like a bird...(if you are a male ofc. Women can't do that since they are just are a place of sowing of men seed)
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Straight from the Pope's mouth Foxaèr 27 1908 December 20, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why does the Pope wear such funny clothing? GODZILLA 22 3294 June 27, 2018 at 2:24 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  For anyone who likes Pope Francis Creed of Heresy 26 3899 February 7, 2015 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Pope Francis even brings the Gospel to your pets Mudhammam 12 3117 December 14, 2014 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  As progressive as the Pope is, he's still a Pope... Napoléon 21 3904 November 18, 2014 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Pope Francis The Antichrist Christian 43 6262 October 30, 2014 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  you can read how great the Pope is piotrniz 11 2610 September 7, 2014 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  The Pope says atheists can go to Heaven now! Weewah 35 6202 April 26, 2014 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  The Pope Assumes Responsibility Foxaèr 20 3312 April 14, 2014 at 11:53 am
Last Post: archangle
  Pope Releases Peace Doves, Which Are Promptly Attacked by Meaner Birds Mudhammam 6 1856 January 27, 2014 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene