Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sargon of Akkad running for office
Sargon of Akkad running for office
This is fantastic. What we desperately need in UK politics right now (and politics in general) are people who aren't mouthpieces being controlled by blackmail. People who won’t sell out their principles or bow to the media. As more and more people are realising that the MSM is just an echo chamber for the corrupt establishment (with social media censorship* spreading that further and further), a genuine person could really work. He’s got my vote.

The nearest thing we have to someone like this right now is Farage, who comes off as far more genuine than all the other robots, but who I still suspect is a front-man for elite interests.

I’m thinking about making some sort of video series about how wide scale corruption works. The problem is whether there will be any audience for it. I might do it anyway as it’s been on my mind for so long now. If anyone would be interested, please hit me up with a PM.

*You can call it censorship-in-effect, or whatever you want. I can raise the price of bread in my shop to 5 grand a loaf, and technically I’m not stopping anyone buying my bread. They're kicking the shit out of anyone who won’t tow the MSM line any way they can. They’ll write whatever crap they want about them and just assume no one will fact check it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Sargon of Akkad running for office
(April 19, 2019 at 3:53 am)robvalue Wrote: This is fantastic. What we desperately need in UK politics right now (and politics in general) are people who aren't mouthpieces being controlled by blackmail. People who won’t sell out their principles or bow to the media. As more and more people are realising that the MSM is just an echo chamber for the corrupt establishment (with social media censorship* spreading that further and further), a genuine person could really work. He’s got my vote.

The nearest thing we have to someone like this right now is Farage, who comes off as far more genuine than all the other robots, but who I still suspect is a front-man for elite interests.

I’m thinking about making some sort of video series about how wide scale corruption works. The problem is whether there will be any audience for it. I might do it anyway as it’s been on my mind for so long now. If anyone would be interested, please hit me up with a PM.

*You can call it censorship-in-effect, or whatever you want. I can raise the price of bread in my shop to 5 grand a loaf, and technically I’m not stopping anyone buying my bread.

Farage is just out for Farage and has through his personal campaign brought this country to the brink of ruin. He should be dragged through the streets while braying mobs throw shit at him.

Saying that Labour are not very good at the moment and the tories have gone full right wing monsters.

BUT both are better than Farage.

(side note, I used to work for his brother)

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 19, 2019 at 3:53 am)robvalue Wrote: This is fantastic. What we desperately need in UK politics right now (and politics in general) are people who aren't mouthpieces being controlled by blackmail. People who won’t sell out their principles or bow to the media. As more and more people are realising that the MSM is just an echo chamber for the corrupt establishment (with social media censorship* spreading that further and further), a genuine person could really work. He’s got my vote.

*You can call it censorship-in-effect, or whatever you want. I can raise the price of bread in my shop to 5 grand a loaf, and technically I’m not stopping anyone buying my bread. They're kicking the shit out of anyone who won’t tow the MSM line any way they can. They’ll write whatever crap they want about them and just assume no one will fact check it.
You aren't serious. UKIP'S are a collection of scumbags and Carl's a fucking hypocrite on free speech and has used intimidation to silence his critics .He's also engaged in  race realism apologetics and has defended various scumbags on youtube . He's also a freaking idiot who loves rant on about subjects he has no clue about . So no this isn't the guy you are looking for .

(April 19, 2019 at 3:56 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:

*You can call it censorship-in-effect, or whatever you want. I can raise the price of bread in my shop to 5 grand a loaf, and technically I’m not stopping anyone buying my bread.

Farage is just out for Farage and has through his personal campaign brought this country to the brink of ruin. He should be dragged through the streets while braying mobs throw shit at him.

Saying that Labour are not very good at the moment and the tories have gone full right wing monsters.

BUT both are better than Farage.

(side note, I used to work for his brother)
Carl's a total scumbag
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

You mean the anti-feminist conspiracy theorist lunatic? Yeah, no. That's the last thing politics needs. He's a fucking asshole, and we don't need more fucking assholes in politics.

What we need are genuinely good people in politics.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
Wait, THAT Sargon of Akkad? I'm..surprised you'd be pumped about that, Rob..
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
TBH, he sounds like a complete asshole.
(April 19, 2019 at 3:53 am)robvalue Wrote: The nearest thing we have to someone like this right now is Farage, who comes off as far more genuine than all the other robots, but who I still suspect is a front-man for elite interests.

If Fromage of fruit-cakistan is genuine then I'm the Queen of Sheba. You're right about him being an elitist, he's a former stock broker and chinless wonder (he was educated at Dulwich).

(April 19, 2019 at 3:56 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Saying that Labour are not very good at the moment

Labour are better (a lot better since they ditched Nu Labor aka "We nicked all the Tories policies") than most people think. It's just that nobody in the media is willing to give policies that have a chance of working a look in (not surprising seeing as the currently most left wing paper in the UK is the Grauniad, the house paper of the Liberal (economically libertarian, socially elitist) party despite the party being defunct 40 years).
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Didn’t Nigel Farage leave UKIP because it kept pandering to shits like Sargon? Well, technically, like Tommy Robinson, but that’s generally the same ballpark of lunatic that Nigel isn’t quite in and at least has enough moral fiber and intellect to oppose (even if it isn’t much more than that.)
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Beccs for dictator for life.

Couldn't be any worse than the current offerings...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fox 'News' Running Scared BrianSoddingBoru4 9 716 December 20, 2020 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  FBI raids Cohens office brewer 50 5395 April 10, 2018 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Certainly True Now That The WLB Is In Office Minimalist 2 685 April 18, 2017 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Asshole GOP wants to gut ethics office. Brian37 29 3250 January 5, 2017 at 7:28 am
Last Post: Tonus
  NC GOP campaign office set on fire. Brian37 25 3368 October 17, 2016 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh Yeah - There Are Some Assholes Running Around Loose Minimalist 31 4779 June 9, 2015 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can atheists get elected to office? Brian37 10 1464 October 12, 2014 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37