Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moscow: Suicide Muslim Go Boom!
Exclamation 
Moscow: Suicide Muslim Go Boom!
The Story

They just keep giving Islam a bad name... look at the comments at the end of the page. Ignorant jerks (both the bombers and the people commenting.)
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Moscow: Suicide Muslim Go Boom!
It is impossible to give islam a worse name than it already has.
(January 24, 2011 at 7:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It is impossible to give islam a worse name than it already has.

Never underestimate the power of Muslims. Just look at how all religions are permanently vulnerable to having their names further blackened by their adherents, and one sees that no religion could possibly have any diety standing behind them.

I'm so not surprised... and that's what's scary. I never want to get desensitized to these disgusting atrocities. 'Islam against humanity' indeed.
[Image: 186305514v6_480x480_Front_Color-Black-1.jpg]
Suicide bombing has become one of the most dangerous and un-Islamic memes today. I don't even know how this got started! Angry
(January 24, 2011 at 9:39 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Suicide bombing has become one of the most dangerous and un-Islamic memes today. I don't even know how this got started! Angry

The most capricious sky despot that can be imagined by minds chained to desert beduin primitivism, and dreams of 72 virgins later to make up for sexually deprivation and social frustration now.

It is true, the great majority of Muslims aren't terrorists.

But, the great majority of terrorists are: [FILL IN BLANK]
(January 24, 2011 at 9:39 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Suicide bombing has become one of the most dangerous and un-Islamic memes today. I don't even know how this got started! Angry

I suspect it may have begun with the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Mostafawi Mousawi Khomeini.It was he who began using children to clear minefields by walking through them. He was an evil old cunt.
(January 25, 2011 at 3:35 am)padraic Wrote: I suspect it may have begun with the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Mostafawi Mousawi Khomeini.

Yeah, he's one of them quite possibly.

But aside from that, I don't think that simply killing myself and a crowd of other people for my religion is a way to become a martyr. Even so, there are many other ways to show that I love God without having to kill anyone. But I can't really tell what goes inside the mind of a suicide bomber or know their intentions for doing such a thing.
The main incentive to do this is so they can go to heaven and get their quoto of virgins.

So if we collect up their remains and bury them mixed with pig offal they won't be able to get to heaven.

Then watch the number of suicide bombings drop off dramatically.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My not-so-fatal Suicide. Goosebump 7 833 July 28, 2021 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Suicide among Christians purplepurpose 6 357 May 29, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  assisted suicide vs suicide prevention Catholic_Lady 130 16223 June 18, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Do you have the courage to commit suicide in case if terminal disease? Macoleco 62 9463 April 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Being mistaken for Muslim Alexmahone 23 3648 January 15, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Does it take courage or cowardice to commit suicide? ErGingerbreadMandude 35 5134 November 30, 2017 at 8:59 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  When your significant other threatens suicide Tangra 6 1210 December 14, 2016 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Muslim funerals dyresand 8 1034 April 7, 2016 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Would you date a Muslim? KUSA 50 7220 December 2, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A devout Muslim speaks, and I agree with every word Catholic_Lady 12 2366 November 17, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady