Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creationists! Eat Your Broccoli !
Creationists! Eat Your Broccoli !
Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Kale! Are they different species?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Creationists! Eat Your Broccoli !
(September 29, 2019 at 12:49 am)chimp3 Wrote: Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Kale! Are they different species?

Same family, but different species/cultivars.  Just jumped-up cabbage, the lot of them.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I just put Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts on next week's grocery list.  Great
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
How do you do your sprouts?  We wrap them in bleu cheese and thin-sliced ham and oven roast them.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 29, 2019 at 6:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: How do you do your sprouts?  We wrap them in bleu cheese and thin-sliced ham and oven roast them.

Boru

Sometimes I steam them with equal amounts of broccoli in the microwave oven. I also cut them in half and saute them with bacon and onions. 

I can make a meal of Brussels Sprouts and I frequently do.   Hungry
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
The difference between Broccoli and snot? Little kids will not eat Broccoli.
Recipes aside-------what does all this have to do with creationism?  Huh
(September 30, 2019 at 9:40 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: Recipes aside-------what does all this have to do with creationism?  Huh

I don't know but.. I keep shouting the word Broccoli involuntarily, I'm suffering from florets.
(September 30, 2019 at 9:45 am)Cod Wrote:
(September 30, 2019 at 9:40 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: Recipes aside-------what does all this have to do with creationism?  Huh

I don't know but.. I keep shouting the word Broccoli involuntarily, I'm suffering from florets.

Good one

All these species recently evolved from a single plant.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it healthier to eat no meat? Quill01 129 8814 June 18, 2023 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: no one
Bug Rebuttal To Creationists - "Since We Can't Directly Observe Evolution, It Never Happe QuackeryDetection 11 1327 May 14, 2022 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  So my cat wants to eat me? Whaaaa? Brian37 29 2107 January 22, 2019 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Phoque
  Richard Dawkins claims we should eat lab-grown human meat Alexmahone 83 10354 March 18, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The "Complexity of the Eye", for stupid creationists. Gawdzilla Sama 10 1852 December 8, 2017 at 3:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How to Piss-Off Creationists 101: OfficerVajardian 16 4267 August 16, 2014 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Zidneya
  Question for Creationists/Design proponents. Rev. Rye 5 3057 April 25, 2013 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Zen Badger