Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Piss-Off Creationists 101:
How to Piss-Off Creationists 101:
I may have developed a way to do this! (Time to troll the troll!)

1) All atheists immediately convert to Pastafarianism to troll people.
2) Write a book that uses implements the laws of science and is scientifically accurate and changes to new discoveries.
3) Call it the Holy Meatball! Wink
4) Shove it into creationists faces saying it's the absolute truth because a book says so.
5) It's absolute truth because a Flying Invisible Rainbow Unicorn said so.

P.S. I posted something similar on one of Thunderf00t's videos. I was just wondering what you guys thought of this. Big Grin
[Image: American+Pi_1f9cca_4991546.png]
RE: How to Piss-Off Creationists 101:
Or you could just use logic, that's usually enough to get them pissed off and confused.
You see, there's this book which details everything about your afterlife.

Quote: Chapters 1–16 The deceased enters the tomb, descends to the underworld, and the body regains its powers of movement and speech.
Chapters 17–63 Explanation of the mythic origin of the gods and places, the deceased are made to live again so that they may arise, reborn, with the morning sun.
Chapters 64–129 The deceased travels across the sky in the sun ark as one of the blessed dead. In the evening, the deceased travels to the underworld to appear before Osiris.
Chapters 130–189 Having been vindicated, the deceased assumes power in the universe as one of the gods. This section also includes assorted chapters on protective amulets, provision of food, and important places.[25]

After dead, you become a god... how so much better than that BS yahweh deal.
Meh, there's better things to do, imo.

Ask them for testable evidence of their claims. That, too, generally annoys them.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
The #1 easiest way to piss off a creationist: Don't be a creationist.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(August 14, 2014 at 11:38 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Ask them for testable evidence of their claims. That, too, generally annoys them.

But the bible is testable.Undecided
(August 14, 2014 at 10:41 am)OfficerVajardian Wrote: I was just wondering what you guys thought of this. Big Grin

Fairly idiotic. You're welcome.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Incest is a sin

We all come from incest

Therefore, everybody is committing incest

I think this will piss them off. They always bitch about brothers who bang sisters and daddies who bang daughters.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

The best way to piss of Creationists is to be happy apart from sharing their delusion. It boggles their narrow minds.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Rebuttal To Creationists - "Since We Can't Directly Observe Evolution, It Never Happe QuackeryDetection 11 1333 May 14, 2022 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Creationists! Eat Your Broccoli ! chimp3 22 2754 October 17, 2019 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Cod
  The "Complexity of the Eye", for stupid creationists. Gawdzilla Sama 10 1864 December 8, 2017 at 3:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Let's Piss Off Some YECs Minimalist 3 599 August 4, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  This Will Piss Off The Religitards Minimalist 1 690 July 6, 2015 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Question for Creationists/Design proponents. Rev. Rye 5 3059 April 25, 2013 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  More to Piss Off Creationist Morons Minimalist 20 8878 August 8, 2011 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: Judas BentHer
  Just A Little Something To Piss Off Creationist Morons Minimalist 47 14286 May 6, 2011 at 4:26 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Morality is hard wired and can be turned off downbeatplumb 9 2880 April 4, 2010 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: TheMultiverseTheory