Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how does it feel to be born in saudi arabia
how does it feel to be born in saudi arabia
In this thread I'm going to sort my life experience and how does my pure thinking when i was child collided with horrible culture of old mindset.
i would like to describe the way society behave here as being a group of many swans living in the same big lake.
first i was born as everyone just another bird with blank soul and mind .. then i suddenly found my self following the trace of my group .. their point of view, their values... etc
now i would like you my reader to turn your imagination ON cause ... now you are staring from above the sky to large group of swans playing around a swirl .. this swirl i call religion.
religion as word for me tie all of (down life, death and fear) in one word. why did i called religion a swirl in the first place?? well .. swirl are known for their ability to grab anything around it with fear of course .. I've lived my whole life just like them ... actually i was doing religion better than them in term of compliance ..etc ... now what's happened to me is that during the age of 15 ... I've developed a slight ocd cause as you know Muslims clean themselves with water 5 times a day .. i wasn't able to do the cleaning part in the right way cause  of my slight ocd
i started to repel that part of religion cause ocd hurt... now at the age of 15) I self talked god in my self and said ((god I need to stay out of your religion for a while it's really hard for me to clean my self 5 time a day and of course you know why)) after that cause I'm out of the circle I started to think deeply of whats right and what's not .. after reading from atheists on the internet i changed my direction... now im 24 years old and never ever think of becoming a Muslim again .. why?? cause it's stupid to live your life without speaking to girls and be able to see them .. you can't even speak to them here... I've not started any real communication with any girl cause if you do they gonna beat you and mybe kill you.... even that I'm still 24 .. not just me .. every one here struggling but they think that struggle will be rewarded by god in the afterlife ... it's really stupid feeling to spent all this years since you were child without seeing the opposite gender face just because it's opposite.
one day i will live in another country but still confused cause sure i will be having problems with living... because I've different view of life that's against them and because of this social rules i started
to spend more time with myself thinking about the universe, the being and how life should be.. i don't regret the time I spent cause it's not wasted.. to speak in your head about life this much will save you from conflicts of life a little. i like summarizing my point of view here about our existence .. i would like to think that we are all the same in terms of components .. and focus more in this aspect ... and it will be better if you imagine the whole humans in this planet something like a rope ... yes we are all divided into pieces but in the end we are one material (one thing).. and this should be accepted as fact just like 1+1=2 no matter how we feel angry about someone or the world ... ... yes there is pure evil people outside and this shouldn't spoil your view of the world cause you should know that there are pure good people too... all in all i loved writing to you guys ... i feel happy in every minute i spend here in this forums
thaaanks Smile
RE: how does it feel to be born in saudi arabia
You did already created a thread about the same topic : https://atheistforums.org/thread-60108-p...46136.html
I suspect the same way it feels to be born anywhere else on this pale blue dot.
If you're a woman, extremely suppressed.
Quote:how does it feel to be born in saudi arabia

Well - YOU tell me!

(December 13, 2019 at 9:01 am)no one Wrote: I suspect the same way it feels to be born anywhere else on this pale blue dot.

I dis-agree!
Being born somewhere, and living there, are entirely different.
(December 12, 2019 at 5:41 pm)hourglass Wrote: In this thread I'm going to sort my life experience and how does my pure thinking when i was child collided with horrible culture of old mindset.
i would like to describe the way society behave here as being a group of many swans living in the same big lake.
first i was born as everyone just another bird with blank soul and mind .. then i suddenly found my self following the trace of my group .. their point of view, their values... etc
now i would like you my reader to turn your imagination ON cause ... now you are staring from above the sky to large group of swans playing around a swirl .. this swirl i call religion.
religion as word for me tie all of (down life, death and fear) in one word. why did i called religion a swirl in the first place?? well .. swirl are known for their ability to grab anything around it with fear of course .. I've lived my whole life just like them ... actually i was doing religion better than them in term of compliance ..etc ... now what's happened to me is that during the age of 15 ... I've developed a slight ocd cause as you know Muslims clean themselves with water 5 times a day .. i wasn't able to do the cleaning part in the right way cause  of my slight ocd
i started to repel that part of religion cause ocd hurt... now at the age of 15) I self talked god in my self and said ((god I need to stay out of your religion for a while it's really hard for me to clean my self 5 time a day and of course you know why)) after that cause I'm out of the circle I started to think deeply of whats right and what's not .. after reading from atheists on the internet i changed my direction... now im 24 years old and never ever think of becoming a Muslim again .. why?? cause it's stupid to live your life without speaking to girls and be able to see them .. you can't even speak to them here... I've not started any real communication with any girl cause if you do they gonna beat you and mybe kill you.... even that I'm still 24 .. not just me .. every one here struggling but they think that struggle will be rewarded by god in the afterlife ... it's really stupid feeling to spent all this years since you were child without seeing the opposite gender face just because it's opposite.
one day i will live in another country but still confused cause sure i will be having problems with living... because I've different view of life that's against them and because of this social rules i started
to spend more time with myself thinking about the universe, the being and how life should be.. i don't regret the time I spent cause it's not wasted.. to speak in your head about life this much will save you from conflicts of life a little. i like summarizing my point of view here about our existence .. i would like to think that we are all the same in terms of components .. and focus more in this aspect ... and it will be better if you imagine the whole humans in this planet something like a rope ... yes we are all divided into pieces but in the end we are one material (one thing).. and this should be accepted as fact just like 1+1=2 no matter how we feel angry about someone or the world ... ... yes there is pure evil people outside and this shouldn't spoil your view of the world cause you should know that there are pure good people too... all in all i loved writing to you guys ... i feel happy in every minute i spend here in this forums
thaaanks Smile

There is no "how life should be" beyond what the individual sees for themselves as an individual while they are alive.

If you want to think about the "universe" that is great. Scientist do it all the time, and because they have, humans have gotten to the moon, and we found the Higgs Bolson particle and we know the age of the universe. 

But don't think of the "universe" in how you want it to be. It just is. It doesn't care about you or me. The only thing humans have is the here and now, and how we chose to interact and move forward together. You are absolutely right, there are GOOD people worldwide. I have conversed with people living in Sadia Arabia, Iran, Israel, Mexico, Japan, Australia, ect ect ect.  We are one species. What divides humans unfortunately far too much is that we have a narrow, local and tribal view of the world and life in history.
What really puzzles me is how do you live in that heat that is in SA? Temperatures in SA in the summer are usually around 46°C / 115°F.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do I feel so awkward when someone refuses a present from me? Der/die AtheistIn 21 2166 March 30, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  my experience as non reilgous living in saudi arabia (extremely religious country) hourglass 9 890 December 13, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: viocjit
  i feel so angry and disapointed I believe in Harry Potter 34 3450 November 5, 2019 at 3:46 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  I feel kind of uncomfortable going to counseling Der/die AtheistIn 23 2195 April 11, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  [Serious] You should FEEL BAD because you disagree with me Belacqua 29 2809 March 14, 2019 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Catharsis
  I feel like my father is too severe Der/die AtheistIn 10 1078 November 7, 2018 at 1:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker