Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:30 am

Poll: Hello, what do you thiink?
This poll is closed.
Hello there, your opinion is stupid.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Hello there, I'm not sure what to make of your opinion but it is an interesting thought.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Hello there, your opinion actually makes sense and I agree with it.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Greetings
Hello there! I would like to start a topic in my introduction thread, if I may. 

I am an atheist but I am also of the rather odd opinion that atheists are less moral than theists ... even though I am also an atheist.

It's only in one sense though.

There's a sense in which atheists/theists are equally moral (in that they are equally amoral because humans are amoral).

But there's a sense in which theists are more moral than atheists. And I say this as an atheist.  

That sense is that although theists may do good things, and avoid doing bad things, for dubious reasons, such as the threat of hell or the reward of Heaven, it still makes them better people despite the motivation being based on a delusion. 

Kind wishes but no prayers!

C
RE: Greetings
Hello! Big Grin
Hello! Big Grin
Welcome aboard, interesting opinion. Ill be there for the thread.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Welcome, but hope we can sort your nonsense out in another thread!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

No planet X option. Invalid poll
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Welcome, we need the mandatory 4th poll option! and tacos!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hello! Please elaborate!
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Greetings, welcome to the forum, it's downhill from here!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 723 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1161 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 800 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1271 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1226 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1221 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2761 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Greetings. Impaler here. impaler 12 985 August 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm