Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: December 8, 2021, 3:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
(October 20, 2021 at 6:03 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yeah, about this whole LGBTQ thing - why do people care so much? I have a hard time convincing myself that Foxaire and his boyfriend are going to lead to the downfall of Western civilization.

Does it really matter if who you love is determined by genetics or by upbringing? Does it really matter if you think of yourself as a woman despite your testicles?

Fuxxake. Leave these people alone.

Boru

I don't know about all this stuff Huggy is bringing up and I can't co-sign his sentiments, but even as a queer person, I can clearly see that there is something of an agenda going on. People are not imagining it. I assume the current mainstream loves the LGBT stuff because LGBT people on average are some of the biggest supporters of censorship, and the mainstream loves to use LGBT people to instill censorship and to advance their agenda of mass censorship, trying to make consumers of media captive audiences by censoring the online competition.

How does the saying go? Hurt people hurt people. Many LGBT people suffer from deep trauma, and they have taken that trauma and they have turned it into hate, and they have become bullies who do things like physically assault street preachers because maybe they've had a gay friend who's killed themselves or something, so they lash out and attack others and become the bully or the bigot. They rail against "cis male bullshit" and become what they hated. The trauma of many LGBT people has caused them to become very flawed human beings, with no understanding for others. They're trying to mess with the money of a black comedian because he had the audacity to treat them like he treats everyone else. Rather than lashing out and becoming the bullies, these people need to instead get therapy for their trauma and whatever other issues they have. These people give us queer folk a bad name.

Of course marriage equality was necessary and equal treatment under the law should be strived for, but what some would call the LGBT or feminist agendas take things way further than that. Don't label people male or female on their birth certificates? What the hell is that? Raising a child as a theyby sounds like it could do more harm than good. The overwhelming majority of people are going to have their sex and gender match, so this practice is bonkers. Encourage boys to cry? What the hell is that? Why do we want to turn boys into girls? Girls are more likely to attempt suicide, so why do we want boys to be as emotional as girls? As a man, the thought of having a random cry is bizarre to me. Cry for what? How is being less emotionally stable something men should strive for? I just don't understand. I do think the establishment wants men to be emotionally weak, because they think weaker people are easier to control. It's easier to get them to go along with the mass censorship agenda. It's easier to do away with the 1st amendment eventually when you have weak minded men who are upset by words.

If someone is weak minded naturally, that is fine. They should be accepted as they are. But let's not teach people to be weak minded and offended by everything they encounter, because you're not helping people by raising them up that way.

Compelled speech is another thing people rightfully take issue with. Then there's the part of the LGBT community that is attacking science, and in many cases, they have the support of the mainstream in doing so. A scientific study showing that men are stronger than women was just removed from the social media site Instagram, and was labelled as hate speech. Science, reality, and truth are under attack at the moment, and people are not homophobic or transphobic for standing up for the truth. You have the same thing happening with the BLM stuff. People are rightfully standing up for black people being held down by society, but then you have nonsense like some schools now training teachers to try to eliminate white supremacy in math class, and teachers are being told not to focus on white supremacist concepts like "getting the right answer on math questions." If getting the right answer in mathematics class is considered white supremacy and there is no biological difference between males and females and you don't see how we're moving into bizarro world and there are clearly at least some people that are up to some fuckery with some agenda, then your eyes must be closed pretty tight and you must not be paying attention.
Reply
RE: That Gay Thread
So we go from the unhinged crazy of Huggy to the unhinged crazy of IA Hehe

But I'll give Huggy this at least his crazy is short Hehe
“The sun from far gives life. But get close to it and it burns anything down to ashes”
Reply
RE: That Gay Thread
(October 21, 2021 at 3:33 am)Helios Wrote: So we go from the unhinged crazy of Huggy to the unhinged crazy of IA Hehe



Do you agree with Instagram that it's hate speech to say that males are stronger than females? Feminists and queer people have a lot of good points to make, but they can also be full of shit much of the time as well, and they should be called out when they are, and the establishment should be called out when they back these things up and start calling scientific truths hate speech.
Reply
RE: That Gay Thread
Wacky Wacky Wacky Wacky

Get help
“The sun from far gives life. But get close to it and it burns anything down to ashes”
Reply
RE: That Gay Thread
Great. The forum’s two biggest shit-posters shit-posting in tandem. I wonder what would happen if they only had each other to shit-post at.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Reply
RE: That Gay Thread
Lol, ya'll mad at me for exposing white supremacist funding of an LBGT organization, makes me wonder about you guys.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply
RE: That Gay Thread
Quote:Lol, ya'll mad at me for exposing white supremacist funding of an LBGT organization, makes me wonder about you guys.

 No Huggy we are laughing at you for having done anything but that  Hehe
“The sun from far gives life. But get close to it and it burns anything down to ashes”
Reply
RE: That Gay Thread
You know, maybe we’d take your claims more seriously if you actually pointed to major donor organizations who actually supported or did racist shit within our lifetimes.
I was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

Reply
RE: That Gay Thread
(October 21, 2021 at 3:28 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(October 20, 2021 at 6:03 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yeah, about this whole LGBTQ thing - why do people care so much? I have a hard time convincing myself that Foxaire and his boyfriend are going to lead to the downfall of Western civilization.

Does it really matter if who you love is determined by genetics or by upbringing? Does it really matter if you think of yourself as a woman despite your testicles?

Fuxxake. Leave these people alone.

Boru

I don't know about all this stuff Huggy is bringing up and I can't co-sign his sentiments,

Oh, you mean there’s actually a conspiracy theory that you don’t swallow hook, line, and sinker?

Quote:but even as a queer person, I can clearly see that there is something of an agenda going on. People are not imagining it. I assume the current mainstream loves the LGBT stuff because LGBT people on average are some of the biggest supporters of censorship, and the mainstream loves to use LGBT people to instill censorship and to advance their agenda of mass censorship, trying to make consumers of media captive audiences by censoring the online competition.

What are you smoking? Can I have some?

Quote:How does the saying go? Hurt people hurt people. Many LGBT people suffer from deep trauma, and they have taken that trauma and they have turned it into hate, and they have become bullies who do things like physically assault street preachers because maybe they've had a gay friend who's killed themselves or something, so they lash out and attack others and become the bully or the bigot.

”They”? 

Quote:They rail against "cis male bullshit" and become what they hated. The trauma of many LGBT people has caused them to become very flawed human beings, with no understanding for others. They're trying to mess with the money of a black comedian because he had the audacity to treat them like he treats everyone else. Rather than lashing out and becoming the bullies, these people need to instead get therapy for their trauma and whatever other issues they have. These people give us queer folk a bad name.

Boy, that’s an awful lot of “they’s”. Btw, denying the existence of trans people as they are should be called out. Period. I don’t feel a lick bad for Dave Chappell.

Quote:Of course marriage equality was necessary and equal treatment under the law should be strived for, but what some would call the LGBT or feminist agendas take things way further than that. Don't label people male or female on their birth certificates? What the hell is that? Raising a child as a theyby sounds like it could do more harm than good.

Maybe. Maybe not. Do you have any evidence that demonstrates the truth of what you think it “sounds like” or are you just talking out your ass?

Quote:Encourage boys to cry? What the hell is that? Why do we want to turn boys into girls? Girls are more likely to attempt suicide, so why do we want boys to be as emotional as girls?

Seriously, who dropped you on your head as a child? I didn’t realize that women laid claim to feelings. This whole time I was under the impression that emotions were experienced by all humans. Silly me. 

Quote:As a man, the thought of having a random cry is bizarre to me. Cry for what? How is being less emotionally stable something men should strive for? I just don't understand.

I don’t understand how you came to believe that crying is indicative of emotional instability. What a strange, unnatural thing for you to think is true.

Quote:I do think the establishment wants men to be emotionally weak, because they think weaker people are easier to control.

*popcorn*

Quote:It's easier to get them to go along with the mass censorship agenda. It's easier to do away with the 1st amendment eventually when you have weak minded men who are upset by words.

If someone is weak minded naturally, that is fine. They should be accepted as they are. But let's not teach people to be weak minded and offended by everything they encounter, because you're not helping people by raising them up that way.

Are you a real person or a hard-right chat bot? Have you ever once stopped and considered that perhaps you’re the one who’s had their brain stuffed with garbage by people who have an agenda? Think about it.

Quote:Compelled speech is another thing people rightfully take issue with. Then there's the part of the LGBT community that is attacking science, and in many cases, they have the support of the mainstream in doing so. A scientific study showing that men are stronger than women was just removed from the social media site Instagram, and was labelled as hate speech. Science, reality, and truth are under attack at the moment, and people are not homophobic or transphobic for standing up for the truth.

So, what should we do with biological male athletes who happen to be significantly slighter and weaker than the average biological male? Make them play on the girls team? Or would that be too emasculating?  Jerkoff

Quote:You have the same thing happening with the BLM stuff. People are rightfully standing up for black people being held down by society, but then you have nonsense like some schools now training teachers to try to eliminate white supremacy in math class, and teachers are being told not to focus on white supremacist concepts like "getting the right answer on math questions." If getting the right answer in mathematics class is considered white supremacy and there is no biological difference between males and females and you don't see how we're moving into bizarro world and there are clearly at least some people that are up to some fuckery with some agenda, then your eyes must be closed pretty tight and you must not be paying attention.

Right. And I’m the one who’s been brainwashed by political ideologues.

#irony
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Reply
RE: That Gay Thread
(October 21, 2021 at 11:31 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Lol, ya'll mad at me for exposing white supremacist funding of an LBGT organization, makes me wonder about you guys.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Typical Huggy. Shits on the chess board, walks all over it, knocks the pieces off and declares victory, lol.

If nothing else, at least you’re consistent.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Reply



Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaire 1 948 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)