Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shittiest first day on the job, EVER
Shittiest first day on the job, EVER
NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Shittiest first day on the job, EVER
http://www.newser.com/story/217311/teen-...-work.html
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't need to do anything but mouseover the link to learn that it sucks to be him.
Oh noes!
Glad I'm on my tablet and my kids can't see that. I didn't click on the link, but did as CD did and that alone is enough to make me hurt.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
His boss had a heart attack on the spot and was hospitalized.

JFC, what a fucking nightmare. Coworkers will never, ever be the same.

Good jeebus christoff.

Don't use your foot to push the tree in. Wow. His poor mother...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I bet proper training and some common sense would have prevented the accident from happening. What a shame. I feel for his family.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Not looking, not looking....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Fuck... why would you even let an untrained man get that close to the business end of a machine like that?
(December 11, 2015 at 10:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fuck... why would you even let an untrained man get that close to the business end of a machine like that?

That question will be asked in the inevitable legal action.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Jab, No job. ignoramus 0 175 August 24, 2020 at 1:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job Aegon 12 1915 August 17, 2018 at 6:27 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Of Course. It's A Shit Job. Minimalist 7 1009 November 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Self-driving shuttle bus in crash on first day. Succubus 13 1512 November 11, 2017 at 2:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Melissa McCarthy Out Of A Job Minimalist 8 535 July 21, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Model claims she was fired by Hyundai for getting her period on the job Cecelia 11 2174 June 1, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: c172
  Trump may be getting bored with the job already Amarok 18 4461 April 2, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The bishop's insurance job Mr Greene 0 344 February 14, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  What it's like to work in a UK Job Centre... ReptilianPeon 0 458 January 31, 2017 at 4:03 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Now Finish The Job With Snowden Minimalist 31 1980 January 19, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: dyresand