Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Merely Stupid
Not Merely Stupid
But stunningly and proudly stupid.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/doesnt-...president/

Quote:‘It doesn’t matter what he says we’ll support it’: Trump fans profess unquestioning approval for president

Stupidity of a level of magnitude greater than I thought possible.  There is no point to try to "engage" these fucking shitheads.  They must be voted into oblivion and if we can't do that then this country deserves to continue sliding into the shitter.  And it will be the populace's fault.
RE: Not Merely Stupid
Like when his minions recently cheered when Trump said “I am a Nationalist”.

FYI- Here are some other famous Nationalists in history.
Napoleon
Adolf Hitler
Kim Il-sung
Benito Mussolini
Colonel Gaddafi
Fidel Castro
Mohammed bin Salman
Vladimir Putin

WTF are they cheering for?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 23, 2018 at 7:43 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Like when his minions recently cheered when Trump said “I am a Nationalist”.

Napoleon
Adolf Hitler
Kim Il-sung
Benito Mussolini
Colonel Gaddafi
Fidel Castro
Mohammed bin Salman
Vladimir Putin

Because they believe, somehow, this time will be different.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(October 23, 2018 at 7:43 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Like when his minions recently cheered when Trump said “I am a Nationalist”.

Napoleon
Adolf Hitler
Kim Il-sung
Benito Mussolini
Colonel Gaddafi
Fidel Castro
Mohammed bin Salman
Vladimir Putin

They are cheering because they are fucking morons.

Here's another example.

I'll take a Progressive xtian over a "True Xhristard" any day.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/oklahom...hristians/

Quote:Oklahoma Republican Party leader warns that progressives are not ‘true’ Christians

There isn't much stupider than a True Xhristard.
That first link was absolutely nauseating. People that fucking stupid should not have the right to vote.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Time for a culling.

Might raise the average world IQ by 20 points...
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 23, 2018 at 7:43 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Like when his minions recently cheered when Trump said “I am a Nationalist”.

Napoleon
Adolf Hitler
Kim Il-sung
Benito Mussolini
Colonel Gaddafi
Fidel Castro
Mohammed bin Salman
Vladimir Putin

Can I borrow this for a FB post? I'll only change it slightly to read: Trump said "I am a Nationalist"  and then use the list.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Lol whatever.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1421 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
Thumbs Down More Stupid in Flint Mi. onlinebiker 6 379 July 31, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11942 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why are humans so stupid? Brian37 36 1647 March 11, 2019 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 897 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A Stupid and Useless Idea Minimalist 16 939 March 2, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "Meanwhile that stupid swollen prick golfs," Minimalist 0 300 December 31, 2017 at 1:52 am
  I Always Thought That Stupid Fuck Couldn't Read A Map Minimalist 17 1782 September 28, 2017 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How Stupid is The WLB? Minimalist 2 656 July 22, 2017 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why Can't The Stupid Ass Learn About Video Recorders? Minimalist 0 567 July 12, 2017 at 9:08 pm