Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome 3am experience!
Awesome 3am experience!
Last night, after a day of studying in the library and "studying" in my room until 2am (talked with my sister for three hours), I decided to go to bed.

Go to bed you say? Yes, it was "time for sleep, but first..." So I started to look around for some marijuana to sleep better with, found a friend downstairs who shared some of his (I have an emergency-emergency stash with enough to fill a pipe twice - not enough to get too high on). Taking a few tokes on his bubbler, we talked about Japan and Yo-yos. But, before 2:40 am-ish, I was back in bed, trying to sleep.

Except I couldn't - I hadn't eaten for 13 hours and my body was demanding it. Every time I rolled around, bam! Hunger.

So I did what any student does at 3am with the very late, late munchies - start wandering around my frat with the intention of raiding the fridges. What I ran into was something entirely different...

Hearing noise in the main room and some music, I investigated. What I found were a bunch of people who I didn't drinking with some of my fraternity brothers; they spotted me and introduced themselves. They were from the midwest, down here on spring break, and were from another chapter!

To make things better? After offering me alcohol, to which I declined, and me offering some of my last-ditch stash weed (they declined until one guy's girlfriend could show up and interpret some stoner-speak), they asked if I wanted a corndog. Yes, some one placed in the oven over a dozen corndogs. (I think to myself - hunger: sated). One of the chapter bros. girlfriend comes by and we share high stories (like war stories, except blood and guts is replaced by weed and haze); seeing that, I invite several of them to the back (we smoke there usually). I chose to lead them onto my balcony as I put a futon over the railing, forming a comfy thing to lean on. And stoner chick and I combined our last weed (I'll have more again. Always) and we formed a ring and passed the toke for three rounds. In recap, there was I, stoner chick, two brothers from the midwest and my "big" brother (my overseer/guide when I was pledging in my frat), passing around the pipe I owned and the test-tube like pipe that girl owned.

Then we did Salvia. Everyone did. I tried to get one of them high at a time, but I got lazy and babysat four people tripping balls on salvia. Then I snuck a toke and got stuck to my chair for five minutes.

When the party disbanded to sleep, it was 4:45am. So I got back into bed.

Everything was like how it started at 3am - silent, dark and peaceful. Except I wasn't hungry or high.

Just amazed at life.

TL;DR - Mr Hat? I have to go to outer space today...
RE: Awesome 3am experience!
I, on the other hand, had a miserable early morning experience where I tossed around for 5 hours and never did fall asleep. And when I was seized with the munchies: there was no bloody food >_< And when I was dehydrated to hell, i discovered there was no drinkable water >_<

I am so going shopping. My hunger and thirst necessitate it. Maybe then i can fall asleep. Shopping will make me feel better. And so will food I get from it. And water. Water. Mmm, water. Water is good.

Glad someone had a good morning... at least i won a game of MoO. Life really is amazing... and i dont necessarily mean that in a good way >_<
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Heh, Salvia. I'm the only person in my group of friends that has willingly smoked it a 2nd (& 3rd & 4th) time. Scared the crap out of most of my friends. LSD, it isn't.

Shame it's no longer legal here.

Also, you didn't get high after two bowls? WTF? I've been smoking almost as long as you've been alive & 2 bowls still puts me directly in my happy place.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(March 17, 2011 at 4:03 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: Heh, Salvia. I'm the only person in my group of friends that has willingly smoked it a 2nd (& 3rd & 4th) time. Scared the crap out of most of my friends. LSD, it isn't.

Shame it's no longer legal here.

Also, you didn't get high after two bowls? WTF? I've been smoking almost as long as you've been alive & 2 bowls still puts me directly in my happy place.

Still unregulated here and I hope it stays that way...

And yeah, it's a) off of a pipe and b) I am used to vaping stuff.

Which knowing how I pack a vape, it is a one-hit wonder for five hours.

The way I explain Salvia is like this: Salvia is a deliriant. LSD, weed and shrooms are psychedelics. The psychedelics take you in on a fun trip at the start. Salvia just skips all that and just dumps you on a trip.

Last night was damn funny though - "I'm stuck to the floor!"
I had alot of those experiences like that in my life, but alas, I am someone that really loses my hand about using substances, so I decided to get rid of them all. The use of drugs is not for me as I cherish my mental capacity(what's left of it) and with my lack of restrain, its the wisest thing to do.

But I don't judge people that use them, because its them and only them that can evaluate its pros and cons Smile

Now, I'm thinking about quitting my oldest habit: tobacco, it ain't gonna be easy as I've been a smoker for 18 years now (more than half my age), but I'll make it. There is nothing stronger than a man's will...
Syn, I need to come trip balls with you some time Tongue
[Image: HM36Drugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg]
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Salvia scared the crap out of me, the first and last time I did it. It's crazy stuff.

Right after I toked I fell onto my bed. It felt like painful needles were pinning my body to the bed, and then the ceiling started fragmenting into pieces, and the pieces were pulsing visibly and I absolutely couldn't move.

I'm craving weed now... trying to quit, but I miss it terribly already, it really seems like the key to my happy place too.
[Image: 186305514v6_480x480_Front_Color-Black-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 884 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1698 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Any other guys experience this? Foxaèr 61 8553 April 16, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: johan
  Is it normal be a hetro-sexual and having no relationship experience? Sterben 61 5735 March 10, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Awesome names for baby boys and baby girls ErGingerbreadMandude 37 3649 February 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Question about ouija boards after strange experience Arsoo 110 18112 October 6, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do Men/Women Experience Love? ScienceAf 61 11665 July 18, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Ever had a fun experience ruined by someone else? NuclearEnergy 5 2048 June 3, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  I had a horrible experience with Dell. Socrates 17 3069 February 14, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  I just had a Paranormal experience!! ErGingerbreadMandude 31 4984 January 10, 2016 at 10:43 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude