Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHRIST THE KICKER……
CHRIST THE KICKER……
[Image: masturbation-is-karate-masturbator-for-p...374919.png]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: CHRIST THE KICKER……
It's not "self" abuse if you're being kicked by a deity.
Unlike rape, this perpetrator wants it.
My personal favorite is John Harvey Kellogg

Dr John Harvey Kellogg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
Kellogg was a skilled surgeon, who often donated his services to indigent patients at his clinic.[10] Although generally against unnecessary surgery to treat diseases,[11][12] he did advocate circumcision, allegedly to prevent masturbation.[8]

John Harvey Kellogg is best known for the invention of the famous breakfast cereal, Corn Flakes, in 1878. Originally, he called this cereal Granula, which he later changed to Granola in 1881. However, due to patent rights, he had to once again change the name to Corn Flakes.[16] These Corn Flakes were invented as part of his health regimen to prevent masturbation. His belief was that bland foods, such as these, would decrease or prevent excitement and arousal.[17]

Also, there is this:
Masturbation Myths | Teesha Morgan | TEDxStanleyPark
antimasturbation cursader, Kellog's and Graham crackers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkPU1fKchI
By TEDx Talks
Length = 16:41
(December 27, 2021 at 2:36 pm)Ferrocyanide Wrote: My personal favorite is John Harvey Kellogg

Dr John Harvey Kellogg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
Kellogg was a skilled surgeon, who often donated his services to indigent patients at his clinic.[10] Although generally against unnecessary surgery to treat diseases,[11][12] he did advocate circumcision, allegedly to prevent masturbation.[8]

John Harvey Kellogg is best known for the invention of the famous breakfast cereal, Corn Flakes, in 1878. Originally, he called this cereal Granula, which he later changed to Granola in 1881. However, due to patent rights, he had to once again change the name to Corn Flakes.[16] These Corn Flakes were invented as part of his health regimen to prevent masturbation. His belief was that bland foods, such as these, would decrease or prevent excitement and arousal.[17]

Also, there is this:
Masturbation Myths | Teesha Morgan | TEDxStanleyPark
antimasturbation cursader, Kellog's and Graham crackers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkPU1fKchI
By TEDx Talks
Length = 16:41

He might have been on to something. I don’t recall ever being turned on by a bowl of corn flakes.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Not even the frosted kind?
(December 27, 2021 at 7:58 pm)no one Wrote: Not even the frosted kind?

ESPECIALLY not the frosted kind. Shredded wheat, though…

Boru
But that tiger! *rowr*
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 27, 2021 at 7:58 pm)no one Wrote: Not even the frosted kind?

You mean Frosted Flakes? No, you can't have that. The idea of having sugar in cereal comes from Mr Post. He didn't like Kellogg's products since they had no taste. He took Kellogg's idea and removed the religion from it and boom! A new product!

There is also Cheerios and Honey Nuts Cheerios and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.

Cheerios is ok. The rest are from Satan.
[Image: 21G0ATJkn5L.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Atheists: Who, in your opinion, was Jesus Christ? JJoseph 50 1693 January 9, 2024 at 4:28 am
Last Post: no one
  The power of Christ... zwanzig 60 3989 August 30, 2023 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7823 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Creating Christ JML 26 3015 September 29, 2022 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So has Christ returned TheClearCleanStuff 31 3124 May 20, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  CHRIST THE KILLER..... ronedee 31 3322 December 26, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2728 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Consecrated virgins: 'I got married to Christ' zebo-the-fat 11 2001 December 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are you following Trump or Christ? Foxaèr 13 1817 June 29, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Satan, anti-christ, false prophet vorlon13 43 8098 November 14, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis