Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is prostatin not the cure to HIV
Why is prostatin not the cure to HIV
It is the only chemical known that flushes HIV out of the cells and clears it out of your body to a level that is undetectable for as long as the research. If the pharmaceutical industry had a palatable not from nature alternative which was as good they would be calling it a cure. I await correcting on this issue.
Paul Cox discovered this substance in the late 80's early nighties why so little coverage. Yes I am implying something fishy about big pharma and how it operates because this chemical is not the only one to lack coverage and get poo pooed as being not as good as special special patentable not naturally occurring chemicals. That's prostratin sorry I spelt it wrong.
RE: Why is prostatin not the cure to HIV
I'm not too familiar with prostratin, but I was intrigued enough to do a bit of research on it. One crucial thing to note is that the natural form of prostatin is in the bark of a few different types of trees, all of which are very rare, especially if you don't live in places like Samoa, where the Mamala tree (the most famous natural source of prostatin) is from. This has hindered research into how well it truly works, and even after it was initially synthesised, it doesn't seem like there's enough of the drug to completely test (for instance, how long does this flushing out of HIV last), let alone produce in big enough quantities to be commercially viable. And even if it's all down to greed, it's worth noting that there's almost certainly a way to patent it, even if it's just by adding a coating to make its half-life longer.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Why is prostatin not the cure to HIV
Prostratin (you got the name wrong) by itself can't be a cure. Do some more reading then come back.

It's late here and I have no time to teach you now.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5892446/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBC Documentary about a real world "cure" for autism - youtube Duty 13 1217 September 28, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  COVID cure for MS patients. WinterHold 10 959 January 18, 2021 at 2:12 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The HIV plan brewer 2 269 February 7, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Thousand year old cure for MRSA superbug? popeyespappy 8 3255 March 31, 2015 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  A cure for diabetes? Tonus 17 2906 October 9, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Setback in controlling HIV/AIDS TaraJo 27 4860 December 7, 2013 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Greeks self-inject HIV to claim benefits pocaracas 6 1581 December 1, 2013 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Psykhronic
  Kenya making “huge progress” in fight against HIV/AIDS pocaracas 14 4070 September 19, 2013 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Zazzy
  efective simian hiv vaccine created downbeatplumb 3 2653 May 13, 2011 at 11:28 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  A cure for HIV? theVOID 3 1411 December 15, 2010 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: chasm