Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Aim To Please
I Aim To Please
God has much in common with the monkeys in our zoos. We are obviously in His image.

"I'm going to spread excrement on your faces." ~ God (Malachi 2:3)
"I will throw filth at you." ~ God (Nahum 3:6)

[Image: ijWKA.jpg]

"I can sum it up in three words: evolution is a lie." ~ Jack Dyson
RE: I Aim To Please
LOL..someone needs to stand that simian in the corner and tell it "BAD BAD BAD!"
I aim at the heart. Welcome, and don't forget your plate mail armor. I don't miss often, only a fool would bet on me missing twice of my three shots. Missing all three times is a miracle unless your name is fr0d0.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Now we know what Michelle Bachmann evolved from.
(April 1, 2011 at 2:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Now we know what Michelle Bachmann evolved from.

Actually, this is her next stage in evolution.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Thank you for the welcome. My name is Fernando and I live in Miami, FL USA.

My interests are: Theoretical physics, Science, Archeology, Ufology, Anthropology, Biology, History, Literature, Art, Music, Movies, Programming, Webmastering, Computers, Gaming and Emulation.

I'm 38 years old, started a successful business and I retired young. I don't have children and don't plan on having any. I like children however, like Dr. Seuss said “You have them and I'll entertain them.”. As to why I am an atheist, I consider religion to be doing more harm than good; by at least a 3:1 ratio. It also makes no sense to me and contradicts my scientific train of thought at nearly every turn. Sure, it might serve a purpose for some people and more power to them; I have no use for religion and all it does is assail my common sense.
"I'm going to spread excrement on your faces." ~ God (Malachi 2:3)
"I will throw filth at you." ~ God (Nahum 3:6)

[Image: ijWKA.jpg]

"I can sum it up in three words: evolution is a lie." ~ Jack Dyson
(April 1, 2011 at 2:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Now we know what Michelle Bachmann evolved from.

Always gotta love it when min blesses your topic with a one liner
(April 1, 2011 at 3:59 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Always gotta love it when min blesses your topic with a one liner

Which I'm sure was much better than that blessing I got from a priest at a wedding before my opinions against religion were fully developed.

*Praying to the Lord, "Thank you God for making me an atheist. You know, God that was the Dumbest thing you could possibly do."*
ROFLOL
(April 1, 2011 at 3:27 pm)Deus non est Wrote: Thank you for the welcome. My name is Fernando and I live in Miami, FL USA.

My interests are: Theoretical physics, Science, Archeology, Ufology, Anthropology, Biology, History, Literature, Art, Music, Movies, Programming, Webmastering, Computers, Gaming and Emulation.

I'm 38 years old, started a successful business and I retired young. I don't have children and don't plan on having any. I like children however, like Dr. Seuss said “You have them and I'll entertain them.”. As to why I am an atheist, I consider religion to be doing more harm than good; by at least a 3:1 ratio. It also makes no sense to me and contradicts my scientific train of thought at nearly every turn. Sure, it might serve a purpose for some people and more power to them; I have no use for religion and all it does is assail my common sense.

Your signature doesn't make any sense compared to the profile of you from this post.
Confusedhock:
(April 1, 2011 at 3:27 pm)Deus non est Wrote: Thank you for the welcome. My name is Fernando and I live in Miami, FL USA.

Do you also like long walks on the beach and pina coladas?

P.s hi.....
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
@ Deus non est

Welcome from Adelaide South Australia.

Retired at 38? Oh good,I feel so much better; I retired at 51 as part of a long term cunning plan.

My Latin is a bit rusty "Deus non est"= "there is no God"?. That would make you a hard atheist,a rare animal here and in real life in my experience.

Not sure I wan to see you try to justify that position, here it usually ends in tears .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  trying to leave Christianity permanently, please help DoubtingHerFaith 45 5968 January 7, 2019 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Ethnographic Research (Help please!) stretch3172 110 15447 March 3, 2018 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Losty
  Please accept me here! Keintucky 22 4671 July 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  I need a lttle help with a few questions please Guesto123 16 1999 January 20, 2015 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Nope
  Please let this be better then the other af. Indiveren 46 10455 December 5, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hello, please allow me to introduce me Owlix 61 9417 October 29, 2013 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Hello... please don't kill me... Garuda 41 5858 April 17, 2013 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  please forgive me,i am sorry for that. nomercy 15 4036 March 7, 2012 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Loading... Please Wait. Loading Please Wait 11 3659 August 31, 2011 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: frankiej