Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a lttle help with a few questions please
I need a lttle help with a few questions please
Hi I am taking a course at Liberty School of the Bible and would like to ask a few questions if that's okay? If anyone would like to help me, here are the questions....
Worldview Questions:
<snip>

Apologetic Action Questions:
<snip>

Thank you, Sincerely Guest8141Angel Cloud
RE: I need a lttle help with a few questions please
Welcome aboard, the q and a is best done in a different section of the forums.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 19, 2015 at 9:32 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Welcome aboard, the q and a is best done in a different section of the forums.

Where? I am kinda lost in here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Questions about right and wrong can be very irritating. Your biblical morality starts off with genocide being encouraged, if not demanded, slavery and rape being condoned with small exceptions, yet what two consenting same sex adults do in their bedrooms is an abomination. At best it tells you to love your neighbor as yourself, but then tells you to hate yourself, and put Yahweh first on pain of eternal torture. Where do you get your ideas of right and wrong? I hope it's not the bible.

The value and purpose I have comes from within myself. I don't need someone else to tell me what value I have. I tell people what value I have.

I don't believe in heaven or hell, and I certainly hope the decision to put someone in either place depends more on what you do than who you suck up to.

The stuff about the origins of the planet, and the human species can be found through googling non christian sites.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you become more informed through your stay here.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Well, I can move your thread, if you'd like. Or - you could create a new thread in whatever sub-header you think best fits the discussion you want to have.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Thank you.
LOL, "Thank you - move the thread", or "Thank you I'll be creating a new thread"?
[quote='Rhythm' pid='850974' dateline='1421718810']
LOL, "Thank you - move the thread", or "Thank you I'll be creating a new thread"?
[OK
]

Would you move it for me I don't know how.
This is technically breaking the rules, I removed the questions from the other thread you started too.

Rules Wrote:Any advertisements in posts will be removed immediately. If you want to promote a product, service, or website then please contact one of the administrators or moderators by private message first. This also applies to people conducting research, surveys or asking for members to sign petitions or join causes.

It would be good if you introduced yourself properly and started topics on those questions in the appropriate forums, rather than just using us like surveymonkey.
I apologize; no harm intended. This is the first I have ever did something like this. Please except my deepest apologies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  trying to leave Christianity permanently, please help DoubtingHerFaith 45 5911 January 7, 2019 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Ethnographic Research (Help please!) stretch3172 110 15258 March 3, 2018 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Losty
  Please accept me here! Keintucky 22 4666 July 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Please let this be better then the other af. Indiveren 46 10451 December 5, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hello, please allow me to introduce me Owlix 61 9413 October 29, 2013 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Hello... please don't kill me... Garuda 41 5847 April 17, 2013 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  Started a few days ago! :) OneOfAKind 11 1864 April 10, 2013 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Violet
  Hey y'all - I need some non-Christian help on a short survey Baba Asheri 16 4000 March 27, 2013 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  NEED HELP ASAP!!!!!!!! finalyawake 23 5308 July 27, 2012 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: finalyawake
  New here, need help with my sons schooling dean211284 10 4939 July 3, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: dean211284