Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please accept me here!
Please accept me here!
Hello all,

I am new member here. Please accept me into this community.

Thanks!
RE: Please accept me here!
A Kentucky Hindu? Diverse! Have you had any run ins with Ken Ham?

Welcome!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
welcome.

Vishnu with you ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You're more than welcome here.

So new person, what are your personal feelings about the Saiga Antelope?

[Image: tumblr_inline_myyktshotl1qzzl58.jpg]
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Welcome, yo! Smile

Make yourself comfy. Do you like cats? I have two. Fígaro and Magnífico. Do you like tacos? I have one. I mean... I like them too. Smile
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Jack, what if he loves cats! (with chilli , basmati rice and rotti bread). Shock
Is that a problem?

Welcome new person to the mad house.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome.

Hopefully you'll get used to the mad comments you're already receiving and realise there's not a sane person on this forum.

well, there's ONE, but he's hiding in a dark room with his eyes closed hugging his security blanket very tightly.
Dying to live, living to die.
We are all Gods rejects here. God has no need for us. Or is it the other way round?

We are still desperately waiting for a theist to enlighten us.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome aboard, from Kentucky.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome! Most people here are like second generation baryons. We have our ups and downs, are pretty strange, but not without charm.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  trying to leave Christianity permanently, please help DoubtingHerFaith 45 5949 January 7, 2019 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Ethnographic Research (Help please!) stretch3172 110 15430 March 3, 2018 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Losty
  I need a lttle help with a few questions please Guesto123 16 1999 January 20, 2015 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Nope
  Please let this be better then the other af. Indiveren 46 10452 December 5, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hello, please allow me to introduce me Owlix 61 9415 October 29, 2013 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6682 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  Hello... please don't kill me... Garuda 41 5851 April 17, 2013 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  please forgive me,i am sorry for that. nomercy 15 4036 March 7, 2012 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Loading... Please Wait. Loading Please Wait 11 3658 August 31, 2011 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  I Aim To Please Deus non est 11 3365 April 3, 2011 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused