Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loading... Please Wait.
Loading... Please Wait.
Hello. To begin, I'm not a newbie to different types of forums, so hopefully it won't take me long to get acquainted with most of you.

I know this is the atheistforums, but I like to talk about all sorts of things about life, not just theism itself.

Hobbies: Paintball, Gaming, Hunting, Fishing, Marching Band, etc.

This is a long post so for those of you who like reading, here is why I am an atheist today.

Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: Loading... Please Wait.
I'm not going to pretend I read all that. I am far too lazy... and I don't really care what your favourite thing to do in the summer is...

But I shall give you a welcome nonetheless. Oh, and good day.
Cunt
Welcome Loading,

And thank you for your story, I found it quite interesting and I am happy you managed to escape the shackles of your childhood indoctrination.

I hope we hear your input to discussions soon Big Grin

Kind Regards,

Citereh
Kind Regards,

Citereh

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

"Men are nearly always willing to believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Welcome! Well, at least he saved us the trouble of peppering him with questions!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(August 31, 2011 at 10:10 am)Loading Please Wait Wrote: 5. If you HAD to give up one of your senses (hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, tasting) which would it be and why?
I would give up tasting. The other senses help me hear, and see, and feel, and smell the world. I can't taste the world. I want to experience everything there is to experience out there.

This is the only one that really took my interest... I think I might give up my sight... I am colour blind anyway, and I wear contacts... so I don't trust my eyes that much...
Cunt
Thank you guys for your welcoming! Sorry about the long post. I know some of you don't care, or are lazy, it's cool, I just posted this for those who like reading and learning about people.
I like reading and learning...but not really about people... I don't like people.
People as a whole suck.

But, I think you will do just fine here boyo. Just... fine.
Cunt
Glad a few of us pass muster then.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I'll try to leave my opinions about people out of this post haha.

Most likely I'll post in a discussion forum later today.
Admittedly, I don't mind the people on here... Better than the people I live with.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  trying to leave Christianity permanently, please help DoubtingHerFaith 45 5952 January 7, 2019 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Ethnographic Research (Help please!) stretch3172 110 15431 March 3, 2018 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Losty
  Please accept me here! Keintucky 22 4669 July 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  I need a lttle help with a few questions please Guesto123 16 1999 January 20, 2015 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Nope
  Please let this be better then the other af. Indiveren 46 10452 December 5, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hello, please allow me to introduce me Owlix 61 9415 October 29, 2013 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Hello... please don't kill me... Garuda 41 5855 April 17, 2013 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  please forgive me,i am sorry for that. nomercy 15 4036 March 7, 2012 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Here we go! Can't wait to connect! chad2ss 9 1326 December 2, 2011 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  I Aim To Please Deus non est 11 3365 April 3, 2011 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused