Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy parts for Czech Moped Jawa 350!
Buy parts for Czech Moped Jawa 350!
Dear Community,
I am looking for a shop where I can buy spare parts for my old Czech Moped Jawa 350. A few years ago I inherited the moped from my grandfather, who had lovingly restored it. Since then I have ridden it regularly and it has never let me down.
However recently it has started to make some problems. The moped loses oil and the engine doesn't sound as smooth as it used to. All other shops I've come across either don't have any parts for my model or charge exorbitant prices.
I'm really worried about my beloved moped. It means a lot to me as it's not just a means of transportation, but also a memento of my grandpa. I really want to get it back to perfect condition.
I would therefore be very happy if you could give me some good tips on where I can find spare parts for my Jawa 350. Maybe there is even someone here in the community who has already ordered some parts from the shop mentioned above.
I am grateful for every hint and every support. I hope to be able to ride the streets on my Jawa 350 again soon.
Best regards,
SPARE PARTS FOR JAWA AND CZ MOTORCYCLES SINCE 2004 BY JAVASHOP

RE: Buy parts for Czech Moped Jawa 350!
(April 15, 2023 at 4:43 am)tonnik Wrote: Dear Community,
I am looking for a shop where I can buy spare parts for my old Czech Moped Jawa 350. A few years ago I inherited the moped from my grandfather, who had lovingly restored it. Since then I have ridden it regularly and it has never let me down.
However recently it has started to make some problems. The moped loses oil and the engine doesn't sound as smooth as it used to. All other shops I've come across either don't have any parts for my model or charge exorbitant prices.
I'm really worried about my beloved moped. It means a lot to me as it's not just a means of transportation, but also a memento of my grandpa. I really want to get it back to perfect condition.
I would therefore be very happy if you could give me some good tips on where I can find spare parts for my Jawa 350. Maybe there is even someone here in the community who has already ordered some parts from the shop mentioned above.
I am grateful for every hint and every support. I hope to be able to ride the streets on my Jawa 350 again soon.
Best regards,

Have you tried http://www.CzechMopedJawa350Parts-R-Us.cz ?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
https://www.jawashop.com/by-type_k11/jaw...EEEALw_wcB

https://www.ost2rad.de/Ersatzteile-Jawa-CZ/

http://www.jawamarkt.cz/
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Outside of your intro Every one of your threads is asking where to buy something.

Google is free.

RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

[Image: Jawa-SWSB.png]
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 15, 2023 at 12:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: [Image: Jawa-SWSB.png]
I'll take a Sandcrawler over a bike any day

[Image: sandcrawler-history-2-retina_b3de3d20.jp...1200%2C512]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

They sell untrustworthy motivators. Caveat emptor!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 15, 2023 at 3:06 pm)Helios Wrote:
I'll take a Sandcrawler over a bike any day

[Image: sandcrawler-history-2-retina_b3de3d20.jp...1200%2C512]

Parts for those are cheap, but the shipping will kill ya.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2401 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1754 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2389 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Can someone help me buy a DSLR? ErGingerbreadMandude 2 696 June 9, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  I need to buy an alarm clock. Brian37 10 3030 June 1, 2017 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I'm looking for good recipe ideas for the foods that I usually buy from the store WisdomOfTheTrees 1 725 February 5, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Anybody Have a Copy frichard Robinson's An Atheists Values can Borrow or Buy? Rhondazvous 1 543 June 18, 2016 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  The "We'll donate to charity if you buy our stuff" schtick Aroura 6 1366 November 26, 2015 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Go to Food Lion and buy 3 items vorlon13 17 2331 July 7, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Grow your own body parts! ignoramus 6 1720 July 26, 2014 at 7:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus