Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Philosophy Of Stupidity.
The Philosophy Of Stupidity.
From what replies I've received so far, it would seem that the philosophy of stupidity is one that everybody around here follows.  Maybe it is because as the old saying goes, "Ignorance is Bliss."
RE: The Philosophy Of Stupidity.
Nope that's solely your philosophy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm)disobey Wrote: From what replies I've received so far, it would seem that the philosophy of stupidity is one that everybody around here follows.  Maybe it is because as the old saying goes, "Ignorance is Bliss."

I see you've been neglecting your Carnegie.

So, deepend, why did you come back?!?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(July 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm)disobey Wrote: From what replies I've received so far, it would seem that the philosophy of stupidity is one that everybody around here follows.  Maybe it is because as the old saying goes, "Ignorance is Bliss."

Well, aren't you special.
If free speech was allowed around here, I would show you how special I am. As it is, I apparently have to wait 30 days before I can even post an image. Though I know of a couple of forums where freedom of speech is allowed at least to some degree. Interested in going to one of them? Or proudly stupid.
(July 24, 2023 at 7:57 pm)disobey Wrote: If free speech was allowed around here, I would show you how special I am.  As it is, I apparently have to wait 30 days before I can even post an image.  Though I know of a couple of forums where freedom of speech is allowed at least to some degree.  Interested in going to one of them?  Or proudly stupid.

You go and report back.

We'd certainly hate for your rights on a private forum to be infringed upon.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 24, 2023 at 7:57 pm)disobey Wrote: If free speech was allowed around here, I would show you how special I am.  As it is, I apparently have to wait 30 days before I can even post an image.  Though I know of a couple of forums where freedom of speech is allowed at least to some degree.  Interested in going to one of them?  Or proudly stupid.

A poor workman blames his tools.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself. Unless you atr one of the proudly stupid. Then, never mind.
Well, as I was telling somebody else, I know of a forum that is a good tool. My workmanship there would impress you. But let me guess. You aren't interesting in going to that other forum.
(July 24, 2023 at 8:18 pm)disobey Wrote: Well, as I was telling somebody else, I know of a forum that is a good tool.  My workmanship there would impress you.  But let me guess.  You aren't interesting in going to that other forum.

Sure is a shame that you haven't shared your impressive work here.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How worthless is Philosophy? vulcanlogician 125 5304 February 27, 2024 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Philosophy Recommendations Harry Haller 21 1427 January 5, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Hippie philosophy Fake Messiah 19 1605 January 21, 2023 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Serious] Generally speaking, is philosophy a worthwhile subject of study? Disagreeable 238 13004 May 21, 2022 at 10:38 am
Last Post: highdimensionman
  My philosophy about Religion SuicideCommando01 18 2635 April 5, 2020 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: SuicideCommando01
  High level philosophy robvalue 46 4932 November 1, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: DLJ
  Why I'm here: a Muslim. My Philosophy in life. What is yours;Muslim? WinterHold 43 8250 May 27, 2018 at 12:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Philosophy of Mind: Zombies, "radical emergence" and evidence of non-experiential Edwardo Piet 82 12016 April 29, 2018 at 1:57 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Revolution in Philosophy? Jehanne 11 2267 April 4, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  What's the point of philosophy any more? I_am_not_mafia 167 26493 March 29, 2018 at 10:22 am
Last Post: stretch3172