Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicolibertarianazi Racist Shitwits Caught Again...
Republicolibertarianazi Racist Shitwits Caught Again...
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/20...ublica.php

Quote:another Orange County Republican has apparently topped the watermelon imagery with another racist attack on President Barack Obama.

The Weekly has obtained a copy of an email sent to fellow conservatives this week by Marilyn Davenport, a Southern California Tea Party activist and member of the central committee of the Orange County Republican Party.

Under the words, "Now you know why no birth certificate," there's an Obama family portrait showing them as apes.

Of course, once they get caught they sputter and stammer about how its just a "joke."

These are your pals, Void. Hope you're happy with them!

RE: Republicolibertarianazi Racist Shitwits Caught Again...
I saw the name of the thread and thought 2 things:

God bless Min!

and Void is going to be PISSED!
Quote:God bless Min!

Um.... never thought I'd see those words in a sentence.
Quote:and Void is going to be PISSED!

And rightly so because he refuses to understand that over here a bunch of racist assholes have latched on to his silly idealism and want to use it for their own purpose. They don't want a "smaller government." They want a government which does what they want it to do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hig74yhS3SA&

How can you be racist against black's after watching Tyson speak? Thats all I have to ask to those who are racist.

Jimi Hendrix broke me of the racism my father put into me at an early age...byt the time I was 16 that racism was gone, and to this day when I play my bass or guitar I can feel that Jimi inspiration in me.
(April 16, 2011 at 6:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:God bless Min!
Um.... never thought I'd see those words in a sentence.
Sweet Baby Jesus himself told me "Min is SEXY...oh yeah...mmmm..ride the pony!" I asked SBJ to bless you and SBJ said; "uh huh...okay..he's blessed...did you know I'm hung like a baby? Tell Min to Tickle me"

Min... you can tickle Sweet Baby Jesus by clicking the image below:

Link

(April 16, 2011 at 6:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:and Void is going to be PISSED!
And rightly so because he refuses to understand that over here a bunch of racist assholes have latched on to his silly idealism and want to use it for their own purpose. They don't want a "smaller government." They want a government which does what they want it to do.
I have tried to explain it to him. I understand that it isnt in line with "pure libertarianism" as per the theories. I have told him that countless times, but he keeps screaming "economics fail.." to me. I keep telling him that the libertarians in America vote their economics first and foremost over their social views. Well, I dont hat void not one bit. In fact I like Void very much. His posts have shown me new insights to a different view. I think we are clashing because I am centrist and moderate in many ways and he is radical in many ways.

In reality me an Void have many things in common and I consider him a potential friend because of it.

Me and you, Min, on the other hand, there is no need for certain discussions because we obviously see eye to eye on a great many things more. I consider you to be a brother for the progressive cause. It must be tough over there in Arizona. How many have done the Glen Beck and ask you why "you like Nazism, being a Progressive and all?"...LOL
(April 16, 2011 at 6:22 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: How can you be racist against black's after watching Tyson speak? Thats all I have to ask to those who are racist.

It's nothing less than a tragedy in our society that we've spent the last several hundred years building up these arbitrary distinctions based on how much sunlight your immediate ancestors got. These distinctions have been reinforced by superstitious thinking on race. Various explanations are offered for racial differences, ranging from the Mormon's belief in fallen angels to the Judeo-Christians' "mark of Cain" or "the curse of Ham". The bottom line is always that racial distinction is the result of some kind of supernatural curse or a divine mark of blessing. Such views are not conducive to racial equality.

On the other hand, when you look at "race" from a naturalistic perspective, the distinctions become demystified. Skin color is nothing more than an adaptation over a long period of time to the amount of sunlight a given people are exposed to. The more tropical the environment, the darker the skin, the closer to the poles, the lighter the skin. This pattern is seen not just in Africa or Europe but all over the world. Compare the Native American tribes, from the Eskimo of Alaska to the Incas of Peru, and you see this pattern.

Furthermore, we are all Africans. The human race was born in this continent and spread to the rest of the world from there.

Learning about evolution does not promote racism, as Creationists often claim. Learning about evolution and shedding mystical thinking can only help to end racism.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Well said Deist Paladin. I do believe the facts are on the side of what you spoke about. I think there is a bit more to it than that that decides the skin tone.. but it doesnt take away from the point of your post that such trivial natural selections that determined skin tone could easily and gladly be blown out of proportion for the benefit of some religions. It guarentees a bad guy. Bad guys are good to rally people against.

With that said, I dont mind a good raunchy racist joke either. Some are just flat out hateful, but others make me laugh so hard I pee a little.
Quote:How many have done the Glen Beck and ask you why "you like Nazism, being a Progressive and all?"...LOL

Uh, mainly what they ask is why do I like them "fuckin' Mexicans."
(April 17, 2011 at 10:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Uh, mainly what they ask is why do I like them "fuckin' Mexicans."
Mexicans I dont mind. I live around many of them. Its people who sneak across our border that I mind. They need to ease off of it and chill out from doing it or this country is going to pop on them regardless of what I think of them or nice things that I say. A few months ago I thought Arizona was going to pop and start blasting away.

#1 - Rich greedy white men MUST be busted and fined heavily for employing illegals.
#2 - Mexicans need to stop brushing off that crossing our border is no big deal. It IS a big deal.
#3 - The trigger happy citizens need to take a chill. I know they are running through your property, but that doesnt give you a right to shoot them
#4 - Mexican "foremen" (the ones who help the rich greedy white man take advantage of the illegal worker, the ones who help the boss create fear among the workers) should have a bigger punishment than the workers. Nothing draconian, but something significant. Maybe a minimum 2 years in prison and then an immediate exportation.
(April 17, 2011 at 10:58 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(April 17, 2011 at 10:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Uh, mainly what they ask is why do I like them "fuckin' Mexicans."
Mexicans I dont mind. I live around many of them. Its people who sneak across our border that I mind. They need to ease off of it and chill out from doing it or this country is going to pop on them regardless of what I think of them or nice things that I say. A few months ago I thought Arizona was going to pop and start blasting away.

Have you been paying attention to the drug/civil war in Mexico? Do you even REALIZE the casual brutality, murder and death over there?

There's a damn good reason why them Mexicans are trying more than ever to get over here - their state is a fucking hell hole, where you might end up headless in some ditch somewhere to "send a message." To whom or what is always arbitrary, but who gets used as the message? The common man.

(April 17, 2011 at 10:58 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: #1 - Rich greedy white men MUST be busted and fined heavily for employing illegals.

Not gonna happen. While Arizona is hating Mexicans in public, it quietly is making use of their labor. I've seen and heard little of laws that bust business owners for using illegal labor - it's all smoke and mirrors over the beaners hopping the fence. Easier to address an impossible problem (people getting in) (which would require a massive amount of work to secure the border) than address the real economics problem, where plain and simple, businesses are profiting off of illegal labor.

Kill their profit and you'll see a lessened tide of illegals.

Then again, considering the drug war has gotten the most brutal it has ever been of late, the influx might remain steady even if you shut down all those offending businesses...

(April 17, 2011 at 10:58 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: #2 - Mexicans need to stop brushing off that crossing our border is no big deal. It IS a big deal.

I see this trope repeated so often, it saddens me to see it parroted here in this dome of rationalism. Once again, have you considered there is a deeper context than a simple emotional/respect problem? Have you considered that your national pride means squat to them when they've survival at stake?

(April 17, 2011 at 10:58 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: #3 - The trigger happy citizens need to take a chill. I know they are running through your property, but that doesnt give you a right to shoot them
Anyone with any weapon should aim to maintain an even keel at all times - anything less than that should be considered offensive, perhaps even criminal. You cannot give back life once you take it. Fact that you had to state #3 shows that the majority of people encompassed by that statement should never be allowed to even own a weapon, much less a gun. Fucking children.

(April 17, 2011 at 10:58 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: #4 - Mexican "foremen" (the ones who help the rich greedy white man take advantage of the illegal worker, the ones who help the boss create fear among the workers) should have a bigger punishment than the workers. Nothing draconian, but something significant. Maybe a minimum 2 years in prison and then an immediate exportation.

Seems rather unjust, as chances are, if the above was implemented, the business owners would no doubt receive lesser punishments due to their privileged position in society (as well as access to a much larger social support network) while their Mexican toady "foremen" would get the crap end of the stick, despite both colluding with full knowledge of their actions.
Sad 
Ummm.. It's not mexican unless their illegals, I am fully hispanic my entire family and most hispanics have always lived in California, Arizona and other various places along with the Native Americans for generations. When both states were taken the people were allowed to stay, so were as much American as you. Mexican's on the other hand are literally citizens of Mexico. Hence the name Mexicans, citizens of america are Americans? When somebody jump's the the border then you can call them a Mexican, but you should not call every hispanic Mexican. Just a little update, were now being classified as white also, because of light skinned hispanics, I know so because thats what my school did to me Sad
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2041 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 837 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1131 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The WLB: Caught Being Full of Shit Again! Minimalist 4 809 September 11, 2017 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ann Coulter Reminds the WLB That His Racist Fans Don't Care About Tax Cuts Minimalist 29 6740 September 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 757 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Up yours you racist, misogynist, ignorant Trump voters. Whateverist 11 2560 April 10, 2017 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The WLB Gets Caught Again. Minimalist 16 2603 March 10, 2017 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Grease Up Your Assholes, Shitwits! Minimalist 15 1784 November 23, 2016 at 1:33 am
Last Post: Losty
  Illinois senator makes racist comment in debate Doubting Thomas 15 1957 October 28, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas