Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:25 pm

Poll: Will you listen to this demigod and eat pig?
This poll is closed.
Of course, and I already did.
62.50%
5 62.50%
I will listen to you, Aerzia, but I will not eat pig (often).
25.00%
2 25.00%
Pigs are people too! What you're suggesting is murder!
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The gods and your lack of faith in them
Exclamation 
The gods and your lack of faith in them
Being one of the lesser gods (demigods), I must say that

We are here. We are very real. You are here. Your very real ignorance makes you vulnerable and easily manipulated.

We can kill you easily.

But that is boring. So we do this instead.

Because ultimate power is always boring.

Look, we know that all of you are all like

But you see, this is what happens when you apathetic loser atheists don't have faith.

I would be very unhappy if that happened to all of you.

As then it would be like my fault and everything... it would be like not saving toddlers from drowning, or not saving up enough money in your piggy bank.

And, being both rich and a demigod, it just seems too cruel.

I hope that this post has enlightened everything for all of you

That I can't save all of the people I love from being eaten by pigs (KEEP EATING THEM FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!!!)
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: The gods and your lack of faith in them
Bacon and eggs this morning.

Pig tastes good.
Poll Wrote:Will you listen to this demigod and eat pig?

I will not listen to any human being pretending to be a demigod. I will only listen to myself and Allah, the most worthy of praise.
Pretending to be a demigod?! Such lunacy you humans posses! Angry

I am no false god. That I am currently cursed does not a human me make.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 20, 2011 at 6:38 pm)Rayaan Wrote:

I will not listen to any human being pretending to be a demigod. I will only listen to myself and Allah, the most worthy of praise.

I will take Rayaan's share of barBQ. In trade I have some 2 year aged clover honey mead, 15% alcohol for Rayaan to enjoy... the recipe is based on one of the oldest know Nordic recipes I could find in books and on the net, but brewed using modern sanitation in glass carbides.

It is helluva strong drink! I find it wonderful with a shot of apple juice and a bit of cinnamon or orange peel.

*My wife will hold her empty glass out and call out "Mead whench.." I come over and fill her glass for her*
(April 20, 2011 at 6:38 pm)Rayaan Wrote: [Image: hellno.jpg]

Porcine dreading terrorist! Angel

Sae..Im more absurdist than atheist. It doesnt matter to me if one god exists, 2, 3, or an infinite amount of infinitely powerful deities.

As far as I am concerned, they would be the source of the absurdity, and therefore DESERVE to be revolted against.
Worship (large)
Heil Aerzia! ...never!
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
(April 20, 2011 at 6:38 pm)Rayaan Wrote:

So basically you will only listen to yourself and the imaginary friends you have in your head...strangely anyone ELSE pretending in make believe gods should be ignored.

How is that Allah working out for you? Still agreeing and disagreeing with everything you just happen to agree and disagree with?
I love me some bacon, if that's some form of demigod worship.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point does faith become insanity? Fake Messiah 64 3875 May 8, 2023 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The soft toys parents hope connect kids to their faith zebo-the-fat 13 1253 October 31, 2021 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" ignoramus 121 20916 March 5, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Baha'i faith Figbash 5 935 April 13, 2020 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Big gods came after the rise of civilizations Foxaèr 24 2452 April 9, 2020 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1412 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  10 Syllogistic arguments for Gods existence Otangelo 84 10824 January 14, 2020 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Serious] Comfort in Faith at Death Shell B 142 11020 August 4, 2019 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Atheist who is having a crisis of faith emilsein 204 12307 April 29, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 2017 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire