Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can't express how stupid this is...
I can't express how stupid this is...
Pat Robertson thinks Liberals want abortion rights so that Lesbians can feel equal.

I shit you not.

And no, don't ask, I don't get it either.

“It’s this culture of death, the far left is livid, you know, about killing babies, they want to do this, they want to destroy… If a woman is a lesbian, what advantage does she have over a married woman? Or what deficiency does she have? … If these married women don’t have children, if they abort their babies, it kinda puts them on a level playing field.”

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/pat...4/25/19229
RE: I can't express how stupid this is...
....what?
Yeah, WHAT?!?!?

I think i've already said it 50 times since reading that article about 5 minuets ago.

Again, WHAT????
Aahahahaha ^_^

Wow... here I thought I was going into this thread and would express precisely how stupid this is... but I find myself in the same position as void here Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
good god this makes no sense
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 25, 2011 at 7:37 pm)theVOID Wrote: Pat Robertson thinks Liberals want abortion rights so that Lesbians can feel equal.

I shit you not.

And no, don't ask, I don't get it either.

“It’s this culture of death, the far left is livid, you know, about killing babies, they want to do this, they want to destroy… If a woman is a lesbian, what advantage does she have over a married woman? Or what deficiency does she have? … If these married women don’t have children, if they abort their babies, it kinda puts them on a level playing field.”

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/pat...4/25/19229

I had the pleasure of being a moderator for an atheist group who had CBN and this Robertson dork in our backyard. We were planning on doing a picket of CBN all dressed up as Jesus with various signs such as:
- CBN doesnt represent me!
- Not all Christians are right wing fascists
- Atheists are citizens too

Well, we had the hardest freaking time trying to find out how to do it legally, because old Robertson owns quite a bit of land out there with no sidewalks. I think our fearless leader wound up calling the Va.Pilot for some suggestions on how to get it done legally, and they sent out their religion reporter to interview our group. We made front page on one of their papers. Needless to say I was the talk of the job site. Yup, got hate mail in my REAL mailbox.
I think that may have been the dumbest thing ever said by a conservative for the last three decades.

And that's saying a lot.

Quayle, Palin, W Bush, Bachmann, Beck, I think they just all got outdone.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
There's no such thing as bad publicity.
I'll share the "What???" sentiment. I mean, putting married women and lesbians on a level playing field? It's not like roving bands of lesbians are going to break into homes, drag a pregnant married woman out into the street, and perform an abortion on her.

Hey Pat, ever think that any woman, married or not, who gets an abortion is doing it willingly? Huh? Ever think about that much? You ever think that most lesbians aren't that concerned about abortion, aside from wanting all women to have the right if she wants?

I swear Christians like this are so stupid they think that if something is allowed, it's going to be compulsory. Just like gay rights, they think that if you allow people to be gay, then everyone will be forced to be gay.

Maybe it comes from the fact that they always seem to want to force everyone to conform to them, so they think everyone else is the same way.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(April 25, 2011 at 7:37 pm)theVOID Wrote: Pat Robertson thinks Liberals want abortion rights so that Lesbians can feel equal.

BTW, in his greedy little mind, this is actually an efficiency. He will be killing off 2 birds with one stone. I personally dont know why he didnt toss in "atheist lesbians" so that he could kill all three with one stone.

This is what passes as "socially clever" to dried up old fundy farts like Robertson.

[Image: ru%2Bimage%25281%2529.jpg]
CBN headquarters and studio
I ride by that hunk of shit CBN every day to go to work, and every time it fucking disgusts me how this man is worth 140 million from conning and screwing people over.

Those of you who live near the hampton roads area know what I am talking about..a main and popular interstate highway passes right in front of this castle of creationism for all to gawk at.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things atheists say: Goatherders Data 45 1803 September 18, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2208 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7274 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  There's a Reason Why Christians do Stupid Things Rhondazvous 37 6991 October 26, 2016 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  The Creationist that Ken Ham calls "stupid" drfuzzy 3 1770 May 7, 2016 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
Question Why make stupid unsustainable arguments? Aractus 221 40525 December 14, 2015 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Joods
  The "Stupid things Christians say" Thread KUSA 50 8790 July 15, 2015 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Stupid, selfish prayer requests Aroura 13 4311 May 31, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Holy Stupid Cinjin 14 4575 April 27, 2015 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  The Incredibly Stupid Things (Few, Hopefully) Atheists Say Mudhammam 24 7223 April 3, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox