Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Eating Your Delicious Meat
Keep Eating Your Delicious Meat
You beautiful people.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Keep Eating Your Fucking Meat
Looks delicious to me.
I was eating meat while I was watching that video.

You think that is nasty..go to a protein plant / rendering plant
I killed supper with a LAAW once. It was messy, but yummy. (We paid the farmer what was a fair price for three of those damn oxen. He offered us another one to shoot the next day.)
[Image: tn_gallery_19_2_56156.jpg]
So no one gives a single fuck?
There is no hope in humanity.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Watched the pork section, spent more time wondering what they were doing than not. Already have seen the egg video.

Disgusting to some, not to me.

There are a lot of icky bio-related industries - this isn't even close to what kinda of squick we can show you.

I felt more of a concern over the waste and inefficient procedures used. Seriously, you can break animal backs a lot quicker and cleaner if you devise a harness that delivers a precise blow to the spinal column. That'd be magnitudes more precise and humane than simply attempting a spinal column hulk smash.

I also express concern over the dirtiness and sociopathic developments in workers -- I wonder what the data is on mental health and slaughterhouse workers.

So damn dirty though. I can spot so many vectors. And kosher slaughterhouses are well known to use stone-age methods and only such.

And I laughed over the seafood section. The jump between fish and cows is somewhat poorly juxtaposed.
(April 30, 2011 at 7:30 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: So no one gives a single fuck?
There is no hope in humanity.

If you want to make all those animals your pets then that is fine, as long as you have the money to buy them that is.

You think those pigs would give one shit wether they were feasting on your corpse or a corn cob?
I am not for animal cruelty, but when I am hungry, I eat meat. Sorry, it is that whole omnivore thing getting the better of me.
(April 30, 2011 at 6:45 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: You Cocksuckers

If it makes you feel better I had a vegetarian dinner last night. Wait, I put some cheese on it, but other than that it was nothing but vegetables.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zljRWsJ6c2o
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark meat vs. light meat Foxaèr 11 785 December 1, 2021 at 12:20 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Help keep the forum up and running. arewethereyet 3 603 December 31, 2020 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1553 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Deer meat BrokenQuill92 15 1000 February 19, 2020 at 6:37 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Andrew Zimmern, "What's Eating America".. Brian37 36 3690 February 17, 2020 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why do I keep having this same dream or at least a variation of it GODZILLA 13 1667 February 18, 2019 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3458 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5250 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37
  What are you cooking/eating right now? Joods 1249 75052 December 18, 2017 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Can Two People Keep a Secret? Rhondazvous 41 4217 October 21, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist