Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:20 am

Poll: Opinion poll
This poll is closed.
Threads like this is why I like you Reverend. Keep it up.
25.00%
2 25.00%
This is a decent discussion.
50.00%
4 50.00%
...Meh...
25.00%
2 25.00%
This thread is horrible.
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite super power
Question 
What is your favorite super power
Walking through walls? Invisibility? Super Strength? Indestructible? Xray vision? Regeneration?

[Image: information.gif] For the sake of discussion, the choices will be singular. "All powerful", "All knowing", "All present" and other "omni" powers are off the table. Also, please do not post "I want to be Superman" because superman has several powers such as x-ray vision, super strength, Indestructible, flight, laser vision, cold breath, etc.. Lets keep it simple and point out the one, singular super power you would like to have. You are allowed to say "Super intelligence", just not "All knowing". No Omni junk.

Thinking

[Image: star.gif] My choice is: Psychokinesis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis

P.S. - Feel free to make a list of your favorites in order. And feel free describing why you want them.
RE: What is your favorite super power
hmmmm that's always been a toughie... time travel probably with teleportation as a close second.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
The ability to convince any woman to have sex with you.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(April 30, 2011 at 9:52 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: The ability to convince any woman to have sex with you.

I think that it would be acceptable to categorize this as "mind control", or maybe better put as "Hormone control".
Tongue
Poison Ivy's plant powers, of course. Tongue
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(April 30, 2011 at 9:51 pm)tackattack Wrote: hmmmm that's always been a toughie... time travel probably with teleportation as a close second.

Holy crap. Time travel would be strange, if not a curse. Think of the fear you would have just stepping on a blade of grass in the past. And how would you know you went back linear and not parallel? I could only imagine the frustration one would have with that power and his/her fear of even using it.
THE ABILITY TO CAUSE LIGHTNING FROM THE SKY TO STRIKE UPON THE NON-BELIEVERS. jk.

Seriously, I don't want any superpowers.
Not be influenced by bullshit.
(April 30, 2011 at 10:28 pm)Rayaan Wrote: THE ABILITY TO CAUSE LIGHTNING FROM THE SKY TO STRIKE UPON THE NON-BELIEVERS. jk.

Seriously, I don't want any superpowers.

That would be my second choice. The power to control electricity.

...and I dont blame you. If you were born with such a power you would have killed off everyone you know as soon as you got mad at them. Then again, Im not suprised that you would want that power for that reason.
(April 30, 2011 at 10:36 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: If you were born with such a power you would have killed off everyone you know as soon as you got mad at them. Then again, Im not suprised that you would want that power for that reason.

Nah, I don't want that power. Even if I did have such a power, I would never use it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Foxaèr 9 658 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1125 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Your favorite species. Brian37 43 2001 August 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Don't underestimate the power of the dork side Foxaèr 17 784 March 7, 2021 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1603 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 3923 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 1748 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Super hero movies sucks Sanau 7 579 March 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1506 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Uselss skills/qualifications! (#2) [NOT SUPER SERIOUS] ignoramus 44 2102 May 2, 2019 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama