Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assholes
Assholes
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/us/20r...TE&ei=5043

Quote:The Haddad children of Middletown, Md., have a lot on their minds: school projects, SATs, weekend parties. And parents who believe the earth will begin to self-destruct on Saturday.

The three teenagers have been struggling to make sense of their shifting world, which started changing nearly two years ago when their mother, Abby Haddad Carson, left her job as a nurse to “sound the trumpet” on mission trips with her husband, Robert, handing out tracts. They stopped working on their house and saving for college.
RE: Assholes
jesusfuckingchrist - their stupidity truly knows no bounds. I mean how the hell can anyone be so goddamn retarded? Doesn't history teach these imbeciles anything?!?

Do they not know that even the majority of their fellow jesus-eating fundies think they're wrong?? I mean that's gotta tell you something doesn't it??

You know you should re-evaluate your position when even the stupidest people in the world think you're a nutjob.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Quote:Doesn't history teach these imbeciles anything?!?

History can teach nothing if you ignore it and just read the stupid fucking bible.
[Image: sleeping21.jpg]

Hey, on May 22nd maybe the kids will abandon their parents and become atheists. At least something good comes out of it.

Parents like these need psychological care. Imagine the crap their kids have to suffer through.
@Min

I truly hope there will be a follow up article on this douchbag. If you see one in the days following the 21st can you post it on here.

Don't really care what the douchebag has to say - just really what the kids have to say.

Obviously I'm assuming Min that you won't be sucked up by christ's giant soul vacuum in the sky.

There's three atheists in the making.

Especially after tomorrow.

4 Horsemen

(The four "my little pony" men of the Apocrapolypse)
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 20, 2011 at 3:22 am)Cinjin Cain Wrote: @Min

I truly hope there will be a follow up article on this douchbag. If you see one in the days following the 21st can you post it on here.

Don't really care what the douchebag has to say - just really what the kids have to say.

Obviously I'm assuming Min that you won't be sucked up by christ's giant soul vacuum in the sky.

That DOES seem like a fairly safe bet.

Big Grin

“My mom has told me directly that I’m not going to get into heaven,” Grace Haddad, 16, said. “At first it was really upsetting, but it’s what she honestly believes.”

"Mom, you're a cunt."
(May 20, 2011 at 5:44 am)Zen Badger Wrote: There's three atheists in the making.

Especially after tomorrow.

4 Horsemen

(The four "my little pony" men of the Apocrapolypse)

Another pratchett fan eh

http://wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Apocralypse

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't this upset the assholes? Minimalist 9 1137 July 22, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4548 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2482 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  christians this is why you guys fucking assholes... dyresand 17 4900 July 21, 2015 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Creatard Assholes At It Again Minimalist 20 4575 October 7, 2014 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Assholes Are At It Again Minimalist 4 1381 September 8, 2013 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Walking Void
  Church Assholes Fuck Up Again Minimalist 13 4237 December 10, 2012 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Fucking Assholes.... Minimalist 20 6642 August 16, 2012 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Merry Xmas, Assholes Minimalist 15 8118 December 25, 2011 at 3:43 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  How to handle preaching assholes reverendjeremiah 10 2594 October 22, 2011 at 10:05 am
Last Post: reverendjeremiah