Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Man is a Rapist if...
A Man is a Rapist if...
Thought you men and women would find this little article interesting.

http://evebitfirst.wordpress.com/2011/05...porter-if/

If you don't hate men or you have any kind of sex drive, you support rape and you'd rape a woman if you could.
Have fun. it's an entertaining read.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
RE: A Man is a Rapist if...
A few of those I agree with. Many of them are unadulterated bullshit.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
[Image: feminazi.jpg]
(May 20, 2011 at 11:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: feminazi

I agree with Min. Total man-hating garbage - poorly masked as a champion-article for women everywhere.

Bull shit.
[Image: Evolution.png]

A man is a rapist if he forces sex upon someone against their will. Period.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I agree with all of you above. I don't honestly know how any of the commenters can even take the poster, eve's daughter, seriously. Though that's likely because those are the comments she chooses to respond to and blocks out all others.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
(May 21, 2011 at 12:31 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: A man is a rapist if he forces sex upon someone against their will. Period.

Actually, I think a more accurate description would be putting any object in the vagina or anus that the owner of said things doesn't want there. Sex is nice, thus hasn't got anything to do with rape Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Anything a guy does or say's to a woman can be twisted to confirm he's a rapist.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
A Man is a Rapist if he wears goggles during the act.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 21, 2011 at 4:21 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: A Man is a Rapist if he wears goggles during the act.

So my Dr. Horrible roleplay is right out then?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not every pedophile is a rapist. Macoleco 205 17649 October 26, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92